• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Global Warming/Climate Change

Mayhem

Banned
How am I giving up on my own ideology just to hate on someone else's. My hypocrisy exposed? The irony lost?

As I said, I don't have a problem with those who travel on private jets or the private jet industry. More power to them. My problem is with hollywood libs lecturing the rest of us on how we need to reduce our carbon footprint while not doing the same themselves. That was the point of the meme.

Are you this comfortable comparing a Lear jet with the smokestack of a coal fired power plant? Do you want to suggest that it's Gulfstream jets that cause smog alerts in urban areas? Are you implying that it's the jet fuel industry that's choking waterways and raining mercury into the oceans?

I would have no trouble nestling into the rich, Corinthian leather of my own jet and demanding clean air and water. Just like everyone who owns a car, motorcycle, lawnmower, bass boat, etc, yes I am burning fuel. NONE of that out weighs the validity of the climate change argument or the various means of addressing it.

All of this is known perfectly well by you and a lot of your Conservative buddies. But by some stretch of the imagination, you think it's cute to bring up private jets and pretend they have anything to do with anything.

And yes, your IRONIC lack of ideological comprehension is as apparent as it is tedious. If you think you scored any fraction of a point above, you need to shag your ass to Breitbart and quit wasting our time.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Are you this comfortable comparing a Lear jet with the smokestack of a coal fired power plant? Do you want to suggest that it's Gulfstream jets that cause smog alerts in urban areas? Are you implying that it's the jet fuel industry that's choking waterways and raining mercury into the oceans?

I would have no trouble nestling into the rich, Corinthian leather of my own jet and demanding clean air and water. Just like everyone who owns a car, motorcycle, lawnmower, bass boat, etc, yes I am burning fuel. NONE of that out weighs the validity of the climate change argument or the various means of addressing it.

All of this is known perfectly well by you and a lot of your Conservative buddies. But by some stretch of the imagination, you think it's cute to bring up private jets and pretend they have anything to do with anything.

that has everything to do with the hypocrisy of the climate change acolytes in hollywood and the liberal elite and not the validity of climate change or it's causes. speaking of a lack of comprehension. And who is against clean air and water? you demand it.

but I don't suppose you'll be sitting in the corinthian leather of your own private jet any time soon. hit me.

sean miguel

and these limousine libs who lecture us on changing our lifestyle to benefit the planet aren't talking about the smokestacks from our coal power plants in our backyards - the average american doesn't own one of those. But they are telling us what car we should drive, how much we should, the kind of foods we should eat, how many squares of toilet paper we should use, etc.

all while jetting to Paris and back on their G6.

some animals are more equal than others.

Mayhem

Banned
Tell me which limousine lib told you what car to drive....and which car was it? And seriously, how any tp squares are my fellow libs allowing you to use....and how are they enforcing this? You have me genuinely curious.

Quit playing the victim when you're nothing but a volunteer. Back to my original point, all you want to do is hate someone over this. You don't care which this, this is as long as you get to hate a Liberal doing it.

And seriously, 8 squares per wipe or I'll know. Oh yes, I will know.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
But they are telling us what car we should drive, how much we should, the kind of foods we should eat, how many squares of toilet paper we should use, etc.

It must suck to get so triggered by envy and hate. No one is telling you what to do, and even if they were you're under no obligation to obey. What about my free speech, maaan? Don't go slamming into any walls.

sean miguel

Worked out well considering known infraction points. Wait, what, you really thought you were the target?

no, if you recall, I didn't care and was laughing at you and kinda creeped out about it. but I got my infraction points. it's on my permanent record. I hope you're happy.

lol

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
no, if you recall, I didn't care and was laughing at you and kinda creeped out about it. but I got my infraction points. it's on my permanent record. I hope you're happy. lol

The board is better off, at least for now, I'm satisfied.

Mayhem

Banned

Delingpole: Climate Alarmists Finally Admit ‘We Were Wrong About Global Warming’

See, what you're NOT supposed to do is actually click on the links that supposedly support this headline. But I did. And no, Climate Scientists are not suddenly changing their minds over any of this. What the accumulation of reports cited are, is a disagreement on carbon reductions over the next few decades and what they will buy us.
“All the evidence from the past 15 years leads me to conclude that actually delivering 1.5C is simply incompatible with democracy.”
This is where I started wondering.

One thing this paper has convinced me, is that the carbon budget concept is just simply too uncertain to be of any practical use in policy.

This guy is delivering commentary. Decent commentary, and worth looking at. But hardly "breathtaking".

Anyway, if anyone's interested, do your own digging. But I am not seeing anything here that supports the assertion that: Climate Alarmists Finally Admit ‘We Were Wrong About Global Warming’

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most politicians work for corporations, and only pretend to work for the people.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I always believed that Global Warming/Climate Change was true but being exaggerated.
I'm more concerned about pollution destroying the air, water and land all over the planet, and affecting our health.

The truth about global warming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5sGtj7QKQ

Luxman

#TRE45ON
A seaweed blob twice the width of the US is heading towards Florida's coast - Mar 15, 2023