• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Global Warming/Climate Change

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Butterfly effect:
In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. The term is closely associated with the work of mathematician and meteorologist Edward Norton Lorenz.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Butterfly effect:
In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. The term is closely associated with the work of mathematician and meteorologist Edward Norton Lorenz.
The climate equivalent of the loss of a nail story.

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Air pollution is killing 1,200 children and teenagers in Europe each year, EEA warns

Orban89

MEKLU7Q_o.jpg

Orban89

Climate change: Cities can be subjected to twice as much temperature increase so what can be done?

Is there any reason or explanation why we should watch any of these videos? I guess when you find confidence in what you are posting you might say something.

C’mon dude, say something, even just mumble the word “something “. We just want to get to know you. We’re just a pack of sweaty perverts that just pretend we know stuff anyway so we don’t have to look into the mirror and realize we are not only sweaty perverts but intellectual buffoons as well. We are wrong more than we are right so toppling us with logic should not be much of a challenge. We already have one Meme Boy and I don’t think he was searching for his twin or anyone to compete with his own social awkwardness.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Spanish government allocates €2 billion to fight drought emergency
They should have built at least a few desalination plants near the ocean.
Cost of desalination is about $5 per 1000 gallons.
Same thing in California, they should have prepared years ago for the inevitable droughts.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Stop pressuring Orban, he doesn't want to join your alt-right metal cult.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
If you don't stop harassing Orban I'll post more memes!!!

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
@FreeOnes_Adam
Maybe you can step in. It looks like you are the only one here to have gotten any interaction with Orban. Can you tell us your secret?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
a2ZEEW1_700b.jpg