• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Global Warming/Climate Change

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I just experienced a hurricane; why aren't you showing more sympathy towards me?

giphy.gif

We've been through this already, fox. You really wanna do this again? :dunno:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
giphy.gif

We've been through this already, fox. You really wanna do this again? :dunno:

Foxy has her dramatic moments from time to time. aybe marking these days in a monthly calendar could explain this. Just a theory.

Jagger69

Foxy has her dramatic moments from time to time. aybe marking these days in a monthly calendar could explain this. Just a theory.

Yes well I think we all know it really depends on what "mood" he is in at the time of any writing in question.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Since I quit consuming those moodmakers, yeah, it's like night, now day

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mayhem

Banned
about what? the amount of carbon emissions in a LA-Paris round trip or that hollywood libs are hypocrites? You know, with their armed bodyguards and such.

Hate for my pleasure. Let me feel the heat. Hate Hate Hate. Don't stop there, keep posting. I feed off your hate. Post pages and pages of your hate so I can bathe in it.

And please...direct it all at private airplanes.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Hate for my pleasure. Let me feel the heat. Hate Hate Hate. Don't stop there, keep posting. I feed off your hate. Post pages and pages of your hate so I can bathe in it.

And please...direct it all at private airplanes.

how are those cats doing? gawd, I love cats.

Johan

about what? carbon emissions per capita from a private jet on an LA-Paris round trip or that hollywood libs are hypocrites? You know, with their armed bodyguards and such.
That. And yearly about carbon emission from a car (an average car, not some kind of Hummer or SUV who are know or their particulary high carbon emissions)

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
End of it:

Climate Change does not ask us if we believe it is real. But shit gets wilder every year, good luck saying it is all god's plan or a coincidence.

Jagger69

That. And yearly about carbon emission from a car (an average car, not some kind of Hummer or SUV who are know or their particulary high carbon emissions)

End of it:

Climate Change does not ask us if we believe it is real. But shit gets wilder every year, good luck saying it is all god's plan or a coincidence.

Yeah.... there are some in Hollywood and elsewhere who are hypocritical on this issue so therefore the issue itself becomes invalidated. Logical conclusion, right? :rolleyes: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Mayhem

Banned
Yeah.... there are some in Hollywood and elsewhere who are hypocritical on this issue so therefore the issue itself becomes invalidated. Logical conclusion, right? :rolleyes: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Exactly. But wait....there's more. This is a classic example of giving up your own ideology just to hate on someone else's.

1 private "jet" represents many jobs in its design, manufacture, operation and destinations. Isn't that a GOP thing?

The owner, having gone to this expense is presumably on his/her way somewhere to conduct business, at least a goodly percentage of the time. Isn't that a GOP thing?

The business the owner conducts more efficiently trickles down to others who similarly, get to make money this much more efficiently. Isn't that a GOP thing? See what I did there?

In my previous post I specifically chose the word "airplane". If you're against private jets, on their way to do business; then you must really hate the owners of private, recreational aircraft that serves no purpose, yes? Manufacturers, airfields, designers, airshows...where will they all go? Ooooh, I almost forgot the caterers. What about their jobs?

It doesn't sound very Republican to be trying to inhibit the private jet/airplane industry. But hey, Hate For My Dining and Dancing Pleasure. Let Us Frolic Around A Bonfire, Whipped Into A Frenzy By Hatred Of Libtards And Their Planes.

sean miguel

Exactly. But wait....there's more. This is a classic example of giving up your own ideology just to hate on someone else's.

1 private "jet" represents many jobs in its design, manufacture, operation and destinations. Isn't that a GOP thing?

The owner, having gone to this expense is presumably on his/her way somewhere to conduct business, at least a goodly percentage of the time. Isn't that a GOP thing?

The business the owner conducts more efficiently trickles down to others who similarly, get to make money this much more efficiently. Isn't that a GOP thing? See what I did there?

In my previous post I specifically chose the word "airplane". If you're against private jets, on their way to do business; then you must really hate the owners of private, recreational aircraft that serves no purpose, yes? Manufacturers, airfields, designers, airshows...where will they all go? Ooooh, I almost forgot the caterers. What about their jobs?

It doesn't sound very Republican to be trying to inhibit the private jet/airplane industry. But hey, Hate For My Dining and Dancing Pleasure. Let Us Frolic Around A Bonfire, Whipped Into A Frenzy By Hatred Of Libtards And Their Planes.

I have no problem with private jets. The point of that meme was to point out liberal elite hypocrisy.

Mayhem

Banned
Exposing your own in the process, the irony of which I'm sure is lost.

Apparently so. Please indulge me.

Seriously?:facepalm: The irony is right where I put it. At the beginning.

This is a classic example of giving up your own ideology just to hate on someone else's.

I have no problem with private jets. The point of that meme was to point out liberal elite hypocrisy.

How are you in this conversation and you don't get that? :brick: How would you like your irony spoonfed to you since this doesn't seem to be simple enough?

sean miguel

Seriously?:facepalm: The irony is right where I put it. At the beginning.

How are you in this conversation and you don't get that? :brick: How would you like your irony spoonfed to you since this doesn't seem to be simple enough?

How am I giving up on my own ideology just to hate on someone else's. My hypocrisy exposed? The irony lost?

As I said, I don't have a problem with those who travel on private jets or the private jet industry. More power to them. My problem is with hollywood libs lecturing the rest of us on how we need to reduce our carbon footprint while not doing the same themselves. That was the point of the meme.