• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China - The Rise of Totalitarian Capitalism

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: Stop Kowtowing to China | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Shocking Images Of Chinese Military Occupation Of Three Islands In The South China Sea Rings Alarm Bells In The US
https://eurasiantimes.com/chinese-military-occupation-of-three-islands-in-the-south-china-sea/

The UN dismissed China's claims in the South China Sea, and China themselves gave assurances they wouldn't militarize the man-made islands. Much like putsky said he wasn't going to attack Ukraine. They're a little ways from Taiwan, but close enough that they would pose a threat to anyone intervening in operations. Like an invasion.

Given this also antagonizes the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei, if there is another East-Asian war, it may involve all East/SE Asian countries against a Chinese-North Korean alliance.

tvstrip

Australia PM says will 'ensure' no China base on Solomon Islands
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...-no-china-base-on-solomon-islands/ar-AAX33lc?

The prime minister has warned that establishing a Chinese military base in the Solomons would be crossing a "red line".
Pressed during the debate on what that red line means, Morrison said: "Australia would work with partners to ensure that that type of an outcome would be prevented."

Interesting to see the Aussies being the one to lead the charge on this one. Not sure if they have the balls to follow through with the veiled threat, but it will sure be interesting to see if they do, because I don't see China backing down.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I never hear much about Australia getting pissed off, so my thought would be, they probably can back it up, and probably have some of our better hardware. You know what they say, it's always the quiet ones.

Plus, they are a VERY hardy people. They live and thrive in a very harsh environment, and if all else fails, those fucking kangaroos look like they'd fight.

tvstrip

Plus, they are a VERY hardy people. They live and thrive in a very harsh environment, and if all else fails, those fucking kangaroos look like they'd fight.
Well, let's not give them too much credit. They lost a war against a flightless bird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Part of the peace treaty was that they would honour the brid on the Aussie Coat of Arms:
1652055091267.png

Although... if they could weaponize the 'roos and the emus, Pooh doesn't stand a chance!

Mr. Daystar

Didn't they fight a loosing battle with jack rabbits too? I think I remember a teacher talking about importing/exporting species. and he said they were over run with some sort of plant, and the damn things explode in population, in an amazingly short time.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Gravitas: Has Xi Jinping lost the plot? - May 11, 2022

tvstrip

Fears of a Chinese invasion have Taiwanese civilians taking up target practice​

https://news.yahoo.com/fears-chinese-invasion-taiwanese-civilians-100053527.html

This is kind of assuring that they won't go down without a fight. There's also the big difference that the US would immediately join in the fight, with Japan/SK providing logistical support. And if Pooh decides to attack US bases in Japan/SK, they'll join in directly as well.

Speaking of, I guess this is the one time US gun culture would be a benefit. If Taiwan had such lax gun laws, citizens would be buying up assault rifles in addition to the target practice.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Gravitas: China retaliates after Biden's Taiwan comment - May 26, 2022

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
China is garbage.
Putin has exposed his counties terrible military for all to see.
and saber rattling is just pantomime from these two.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Wang Yi will probably be blamed for the failed deal, he may be financially punished, lose his job, sent to jail, or possibly executed or "commit suicide" for the embarrassing failure to "save face".

Gravitas: Small Pacific Nations reject China's deal - May 30, 2022
#CommieAssholesCCP

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
$4.5 Billion Stolen From The Banks, China's financial crisis is approaching - July 7, 2022

tvstrip

https://warontherocks.com/2021/10/l...ic-investments-with-varied-operational-value/
Earlier this month, U.S. Marine Corps F-35B Lightning II fighters embarked on the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force ship JS Izumo as a capability validation. The event marked an important step in the Izumo’s metamorphosis from a flat-deck helicopter carrier (called a “helicopter destroyer” in Japanese nomenclature) into a light aircraft carrier operating advanced fifth-generation short take-off and vertical landing fighters.
This is back from September, but worth mentioning since Japan has never had an "aircraft carrier" since WWII. While they've had "helicopter destroyers" for a few years now, being able to launch F-35s from them makes them actual carriers. Heck, one of them is named the "Kaga", which was one of the carriers used in Pearl Harbour.

You can bet the primary reason for this increased capability is pooh's actions, so it's good to see that they're making preparations.

Mr. Daystar

Biden needs to nut up, and bitch slap these little fuckers back into line. You can say all you want bout Trump, and I'll probably agree, but at least he didn't let them push us around. That's what these fuckers are doing, Russia and China both, they're acting like playground bullies, and there is no reasoning with a bully.

tvstrip

Biden needs to nut up, and bitch slap these little fuckers back into line. You can say all you want bout Trump, and I'll probably agree, but at least he didn't let them push us around. That's what these fuckers are doing, Russia and China both, they're acting like playground bullies, and there is no reasoning with a bully.
I always found it interesting that he cozied up to Putsky & Lil' Kim, but always had a hard on for dissing "Jai-na".

Luxman

#TRE45ON
What Trump says and what he does are separate things. He may publicly criticize Russia & China, but he's Putin's bitch, and most of Trump Inc. merch is made in China.
Biden said America would defend Taiwan, but he should not have gone to Saudi Arabia to ask for more oil.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, all another world leader ever had to do to get on Trump's good side was to lie and slightly flatter him. Either that or give him some money for a weapons deal for the US, or let him build one of his hotels where he wanted, or give him a gigantic loan. He was literally just too stupid and narcissistic to realizing everybody plays him.

Not that I'm excusing Biden as he probably virtually offered to kneel down blow Mohammed bin Salman for oil at this point when he visited him, but at least it was intentional even if massively pathetic and pretty shameless.

Mr. Daystar

I'm saying Biden is a little pussy bitch, that would let china and russia use is holes for their amusement. I thought that was obvious.

tvstrip

I don't think I need to link to a story since it's everywhere, but Pooh's sabre rattling over Pelosi's visit was so bad that airlines were cancelling flights to Taiwan as they didn't want any planes to be shot down by "Accident".