• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China - The Rise of Totalitarian Capitalism

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

Two men arrested on suspicion of operating 'secret police station' for Chinese government

Cool. What are your thoughts on this story? Because it's kinda frowned on to just post links to stuff without providing any actual discussion or thoughts.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
2+2=5 is not mathematically correct in standard arithmetic, as 2+2 always equals 4. However, the equation 2+2=5 can symbolize various ideas and concepts in different contexts. For example, in George Orwell's novel "1984," it represents the way totalitarian governments can manipulate the truth and control their citizens through altering their perceptions of reality. In other words, while 2+2=5 is not a valid arithmetic statement, it can carry symbolic meaning in various frameworks.
2+2=5 can symbolize fake news or lies that have been accepted as truth by brainwashed people on the far right and the far left of any political spectrum.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
2+2=5 is not mathematically correct in standard arithmetic, as 2+2 always equals 4. However, the equation 2+2=5 can symbolize various ideas and concepts in different contexts. For example, in George Orwell's novel "1984," it represents the way totalitarian governments can manipulate the truth and control their citizens through altering their perceptions of reality. In other words, while 2+2=5 is not a valid arithmetic statement, it can carry symbolic meaning in various frameworks.
2+2=5 can symbolize fake news or lies that have been accepted as truth by brainwashed people on the far right and the far left of any political spectrum.
I have to go now...

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
By that logic, can't 1+1=3 just symbolize having a baby?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
By that logic, can't 1+1=3 just symbolize having a baby?
It's not the same.

i

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Xi Jinping hosts Central Asian leaders as Beijing seeks to strengthen regional influence

Luxman

#TRE45ON
How China Forced me to Criticise China - I have no choice - Oct 15, 2023

People are Collapsing Spontaneously all over China! Why? - Oct 22, 2023

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
China is Now Painting Pigs Black - Why? - Sep 26, 2023

China is Now Painting Meat - Why? - Oct 29, 2023

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
China is LITERALLY FALLING APART - Sep 23, 2023

Why India is Better than China - May 7, 2022

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I'm too lazy to watch those videos. Care to summarize?
The videos highlight various issues related to corruption in China.
Watch videos at 1.5x ~ 2x speed.

Here are some key factors that contribute to corruption in China:
A one-party political system that lacks checks and balances
A culture of guanxi (relationships) and patronage networks that can lead to favoritism and cronyism
Weak anti-corruption enforcement and legal mechanisms
Rapid economic growth that has created opportunities for corruption and graft
Cultural norms that prioritize the collective over the individual, which can encourage a "win at all costs" mentality
Basically, it's a combination of political, economic, and cultural factors that have created an environment that's ripe for corruption.
~AI

8921.jpg

Last edited: