• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Soccer

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
@Orban89 You're really starting to get on my tits with this YouTube link spamming. There's a sports sub-forum now, why are you bumping this thread?

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Inter fans ecstatic after reaching Champions League final, beating rivals Milan 3-0 on aggregate

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Man City seek revenge for last season's Champions League heartbreak against Real Madrid

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
@Orban89 Stop posting YouTube videos with absolutely no discussion in the posts for every single post you make on this forum or I'm going to ban you. I've been patient, I've tried to communicate with you, you've ignored me and now you're on the naughty step. Enough.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
@Orban89 Stop posting YouTube videos with absolutely no discussion in the posts for every single post you make on this forum or I'm going to ban you. I've been patient, I've tried to communicate with you, you've ignored me and now you're on the naughty step. Enough.
Didn't you mention you still had another trick up your sleeve?

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
@Orban89 You're now banned from this thread. Will you ever learn?

In other news, Kylian Mbappe is possibly about to be richer than anyone else in sports history. Playing in a league nobody gives a shit about.