• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] really good but old pool scene

FireStarter89

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hi,
I am searching for a really old scene i dont know the name or the actors. But i have nearly all details in my mind. i know thats not much but i´m searching for it a few years now.
I am not sure about that but i think it must be a italian movie that was translated into german on the VHS was something like "Hotel der Huren" (Hotel of whores) but i cant find anything searching for that.

Now the Scene i am looking for is a scene that starts with a women swimming in a little pool, a guy comes and pick her outside of the pool on a beach lounger or something like that. Then i remember there was a fruit plate and he started to lick her and put some fruits inside her pussy. as i remember there was some strawberrys and pieces of banana... maybe some spray cream but i am not sure about that. i remeber too that there was some pee from on her pussy too but not sure if it was befor or after fucking.

There was also a scene on a pool table too in this movie.

sorry about my bad english i hope anyone can help me... as i said i search this scene or better the whole movie for many many years now xD