• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Missing scene froma my high school days

chicomisteriox

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
First of all excuse my english.
Hey guys today I'm here to ask you about an old video that I watched when i was in high school. I haven't found it since then and I don't have any pic of the video, but I'm going to explain EVERYTHING that I remember of it
Please guys help me. I'm sure that with all your knowledge we can find it.

Ok, here I go:

The video started with a girl taking a sunbathe at the rooftop or the terrace of a building.
The girl was brunette, maybe african american or maybe latin.
The girl was wearing a top and a short skirt. She was eating a popsicle.
The camera guy approached and they started to talk.
The girl stained her top with the popsicle and the camera guy offered to clean it up.
The camera cleaned her top with a paper towel and started to massage her boobs.
The girl was smiling, she laughed a lot while she was talking. She had a very characteristic laugh.
After a while the guy pulled out her tits and the girl was sitting in a chair with so the camera focused under her skirt.
Then they go into a room where there was a sofa, and the blowjob started.

At this point it happened something that I remeber the most:
The guy was about to stick his dick in her pussy but she said something like this:
Girl: -Can I ask you something?
Camera: -Of course
Girl: -My boyfriend has been pounding my pussy all night and it's a little bit sored.
Camera: -Wanna make it slow?
Girl: -Well, I was wondering if... Maybe... You can fuck me in my ass instead?
Camera: -Of course I can!
Girl: (Laughs)
(The conversation wasn't exactly like this but it's quite similar)

After all this she obviously was fucked in her ass and finally he cummed in her mouth and she swallows and laugh.
By the way, the camera was gray haired so i believe that he should've been between 45 and 65 years old, and I think he wore glasses

The last days I've been searching on the web and I found a page with similar videos and a similar guy, but after check all the videos in the page i didn't found any trace of the one that I want
The page is: jimslip(dot)com

I know that is a very difficult task to find this video only with this description, but i don't lose hope about find it someday with the help of you guys.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I have three English guys ...

1. If he's English - then Jim Slip sounds right. He tends to wear metal rimmed glasses. From what you can recollect, did he have a tattoo on his upper right arm?

Here's a picture: https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=jimslip/gender=m/jim-slip.htm

2. Another "older" guy who is English now has gray or white hair is Ian Tate who plays "John"-- he mainly does scenes for Fake Taxi. And most times, his face is pixelated out so you can't see his face.

Here's a picture: https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=iantate/gender=m/ian-tate.htm (taken in 2004, some time ago)

3. Another English guy who spent time in America - then maybe Dick Nasty? Though with Dick, scenes would be kind of older. He started in 1990 ended in 2013.

Here's a picture: https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=dnasty/gender=m/dick-nasty.htm

Last edited: