• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: He's not racist, he was just having "a really bad day"

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Steelworkers, miners, farmers. It's a culture.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
You'uns fairly well musically inclined, I reckon?
giphy.gif
No, sadly got the other side of the family for that. As US Grant was supposed to have said" I know two songs, one is Yankee Doodle and the other isn't" That is me.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
It's sad that the family's life (working 7 days a week at their own store to provide a better life for their children) is so common. While insurance might cover some of the loss, given how frequently they're being hit, their rates (or their deductible) must be astronomical, so they're still taking a hit.

I'm just looking to see if we will see a different reaction from the BLM protests. We've seen letter campaigns, speeches etc, but BLM was more... drastic. And while that kind of action might be needed to make serious change, I don't know if it's in the Asian community's nature to go that route.

It's sad that the family's life (working 7 days a week at their own store to provide a better life for their children) is so common. While insurance might cover some of the loss, given how frequently they're being hit, their rates (or their deductible) must be astronomical, so they're still taking a hit.

It's sad the store owner didn't have a semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun behind the counter to empty into the racist. Insurance doesn't cover that type of violation. Firepower does.

5ee14106250000322aeb3187.png

tvstrip

Sure do. They will be aiming their guns at the same people now that they were then. I know enough Koreans in LA who would back me up on that 100%.

5ee14106250000322aeb3187.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/world/asia/asian-attack-new-york-philippines.html
the Philippine foreign secretary went on Twitter and advised his compatriots in the United States to fight back.
“The answer to racism has to be police/military; not understanding,” the foreign secretary, Teodoro Locsin, said in another Twitter post on the attack. “Racists understand only force.”

We might be seeing Rooftop Filipinos for 2021. Duterte's government is literally advocating for Filipinos in the US to fight back with force.

Police: Mental illness behind NYC Asian attacks​

https://news.yahoo.com/police-mental-illness-behind-nyc-182952731.html

Seems like there's a lot of the latter going around. Being racist is not a mental illness!

I agree. Racism may have psychological issues involved but I don’t think it should be considered a psychological illness either. You can’t avoid accountability in court by using racism as an affliction.

So much bullshit theories about these attacks it’s better to post the pictures and videos of the actual attackers so people know who did it. Certainly better than relying on the opinion of a journalist.

Last edited:

tvstrip

My wife is a Filipina and my mother in law is a 67 year old Filipina lady who walks to church. I don’t need any advice from a pipsqueak like Duterte. I have an axe. These Filipinos are fine under my roof under my watch.
I hope your wife & MIL are doing well. That must have been difficult seeing someone literally in their exact situation being assaulted like that.

He is known as "The Trump of the East", so I doubt many people take him seriously, but given the frequency and rising degree of violence against Asians right now, it probably won't take too much to inspire them to fight back.

I hope your wife & MIL are doing well. That must have been difficult seeing someone literally in their exact situation being assaulted like that.

He is known as "The Trump of the East", so I doubt many people take him seriously, but given the frequency and rising degree of violence against Asians right now, it probably won't take too much to inspire them to fight back.

Thank you for the kind words. In our house we have discussed the Asian attacks. My wife was a little shy to bring up the topic so I did for her allowing her to speak on it. I’m not overly worried about anything happening to my wife or her mom. When you marry into a different culture you are a member of their tribe too. I like the Filipinos I married in to. Those people are nice, almost too nice. They sure like Jesus a lot.

Duterte can’t beat up anyone that isn’t tied to a chair. I was told he was elected because of the massive corruption. I don’t like him but the right wingers I married into all voted for him over there. Marcos’ name is defended in this house a bit. I’m the closest thing to a liberal in my new family.

gmase

... and now we have this: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...oman-stabbed-in-california-while-walking-dogs

Soon after the attack, authorities received reports from neighbors in the area of "a transient woman walking through their yards and appearing suspicious." The woman, 23-year-old Darlene Stephanie Montoya of Los Angeles, was later safely detained.

Glad to hear the suspect was 'safely detained' and did not receive any harsh treatment. 😉

[Opinion] Racism is a behavior more than a mental illness which has never been solved. In fact, modern communication technologies are making it worse. It is easier to find like-minded people who can fuel and confirm biases. Instead of being broad-minded people we are becoming more narrowly focused. Our way or no way.

Last edited:
... and now we have this: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...oman-stabbed-in-california-while-walking-dogs

Soon after the attack, authorities received reports from neighbors in the area of "a transient woman walking through their yards and appearing suspicious." The woman, 23-year-old Darlene Stephanie Montoya of Los Angeles, was later safely detained.

Glad to hear the suspect was 'safely detained' and did not receive any harsh treatment. 😉

[Opinion] Racism is a behavior more than a mental illness which has never been solved. In fact, modern communication technologies are making it worse. It is easier to find like-minded people who can fuel and confirm biases. Instead of being broad-minded people we are becoming more narrowly focused. Our way or no way.

There's the racist Ms Montoya right there. She probably aspires to be a crack whore. Huevos Nachos...

Let's keep exposing the racists with photos. Pictures are better to frame than any narrative.

image-5.png

gmase

We have a police officer on trial for killing someone who passed a counterfeit bill. Here, a murderer is 'safely detained'. A little rough handling would have been in order here.

Let's keep exposing the racists with photos. Pictures are better to frame than any narrative.
Yes. Here's the Atlanta murderer:
LONG-ROBERT-1.jpg