• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

College Days 5, Best of Spring Break, The Start of My College Days

ban-one

Works for panties
(Click here for Part 4.)

Now for my college stories. Mine, as my experiences, I will tell you up front they did happen. (As to if the real Brea truly did any of the things is speculative, but given what I know of her, they’re certainly plausible. And like I said, except for ‘Slut Class,’ they all really happened to Lisa’s college girlfriend Amanda, making them fictionalized real events.) I’m starting here at spring break, the first college spring break, because to me, it was the best, as the middle two I had a girlfriend, who you’ll get to meet in the next part of ‘College Days,’ and then the fourth one I had Lisa, and a story there I’ll get to another time.

Because that first college spring break I didn’t have a girlfriend at the time, I wanted to have sex with as many women as I could, and figured it would be a good opportunity as there would probably be many lonely and horny good-looking ladies. I’d give them good but not the best I could, as I was more in it for me, so the sex didn’t last as long. A couple orgasms for her for the afternoon quickies, and a few more for the night girl, with another couple of orgasms in the morning when we woke up (and if she spent the night, which most did).

For the quickie each afternoon, sometimes I picked the girl, sticking with vaginal sex unless she told me to stick my cock in her ass, and sometimes the girl picked me, in which case she was more aggressive/assertive, picking the place and rode me in the hole she wanted for as many orgasms as she wanted and both usually blew me to swallow for my orgasm. Most were in the usual, more private places, restroom, changing room, alley, car, bushes, but one who picked me wanted it more out in the open. On her hotel room’s balcony overlooking the pool and those having fun in and around it no less. We started off with a standing doggie, her leaning out over the rail at her hips so her feet were off the balcony as I fucked her from behind, her tits swaying out over those below as she played with them with her hands not holding the railing. I had a death grip on her hips that would have been better and probably left marks on her if the heat and my nervousness in not wanting to send her over the rail hadn’t made my hands so sweaty. She climaxed, and then wanted to do it sort of missionary, with her sitting on the rail and leaned back out over the pool area, with her back arched and head hanging, her hands not holding the rail but her tits instead again, and her legs wrapped around me. Atleast the other way meant if she went over, I wouldn’t be joining her, but this way I would be. Again I had my sweaty death grip on her hips as I fucked her, and after another orgasm for her, to my mercy, she rode me in a lounge chair on the balcony to another orgasm before sucking me off, leaned against the railing.

She wasn’t the only one that wanted our sex more in the open, and while the other girl that did picked a less physically dangerous place, it was more conspicuous, as she wanted to do it in the ocean, in front of everybody. Well, okay. It turned out what she had in mind wasn’t quite as bad as I was picturing, which was very shallow water or only in water when a wave came in and us in full view, and probably soon in the back of a police car. What she had in mind was deeper water, where what we were really doing was concealed by the water. Out in water almost too deep to stand in, we first did a standing spoon to her vaginal orgasm, then a kind of standing doggie with her half floating with her legs wrapped around me as I thrust and rocked her to another vaginal orgasm. We ended it with a modified missionary, with her on her back, legs wrapped around me, and me in her ass to cum in her as she came.

Now for the girl for the night/next morning, sometimes it was her hotel room (usually if she picked me up), sometimes mine (usually if I picked her up), and we pretty much did the usual stuff, doggie, spoon, missionary, 69, cowgirl, with some anal from the girls who wanted it. Most let me cum on their tits by either my jerk off or their handjob or by pumping me with their tits, those who wanted anal had me cum in their butts, and a few blew me to swallow. One that I know for sure of (and I’ll get to why it’s worded like that later) even let me cum in her pussy, which may have not been one of the brighter things I’ve ever done in my life. But I never saw her again, we only knew first names, and that’s where she wanted my cum with assurances she was on the pill and not even the right time of month anyway. So if she got knocked up, she got knocked up. But of the two night/morning goes that stand out, one was a threeway where I was picked up by two girls, and we went back to their room. We still did the usual things, 69 as both me and a girl as the other masturbated to us and the two of them as I fucked the one on top. Doggie with me kissing the other, spooning 69, missionary with the other girl facesitting the one I was enjoying, and cowgirl with one riding my erection and the other my face. But it was my first threeway, and I had two girls to please, and the best thing until the end was having one ride me as the other straddled my face to eat her out as I played with her tits. They each had their turn at everything we did, and it ended with me sitting up, resting against the headboard behind me, as one on all fours to blew me to swallow with the other on top of her and facing away for me to eat out as she worked the girl under her with her fingers. When we woke up the next morning, we had a quick go of missionary with the other girl riding the face of the girl I was enjoying, and then cowgirl with the other riding my face, each getting their turn, before we repeated the blowjob of the night before, this time with the other girl swallowing my seed.

The other night/morning that stands out, is, well, shall we say, fuzzy, if you catch my drift. It was fuzzy then and even more so now, years later. And what I do remember is technically from the afternoon after, waking up in my bed with three, gorgeous, naked, well-endowed women. A blonde curled up to me and in my arm to my left. A brunette curled up to me and in my arm to my right. And a redhead fully on top of me, with my morning, or actually afternoon wood in her pussy. Clothes strewn everywhere, the room in a general mess beyond the strewn clothing, and a hangover with no idea what we had done together.

As I took in the scene and tried to figure out just what the hell had happened (and that I probably enjoyed, given the three gorgeous girls), but was hampered further by the hangover, the girls started stirring as they woke. They smiled, very happy about the night before that they remembered, and kissed me, before they wanted us to shower together, where they wanted to thank me again (as if they had already thanked me some time during that part of the night I don’t remember) for the great time with a triple blowjob. I was stunned, as I had no idea what we had done, but hey, if three gorgeous women wanna shower with me and suck my cock, who cares? Shower on.

First each took their turn sucking my cock as I made out with and felt up (including fingering their pussies to orgasm) the other two, then taking their turn pumping me with their wonderful tits as the other two made out with me as we felt each other up more (more fingering, but this time their butts to orgasm). Then I got to eat each of them out first vaginally and then anally as the other two played with each other (making out as they fingered each other’s holes to double orgasms), and then I get to fuck each’s pussy and then ass to their orgasms while the other two played with each other (more making out as they fingered each other’s holes to orgasms). Then they took their turns at each sucking my cock as the other two each had a ball to orally play with as I ran my hands encouragingly through their hair. The blonde (as the best cocksucker of the three, and apparently they knew it too, because they had their order worked out to go from a good cocksucker in the redhead, to a better sucker in the brunette, to the best cocksucker in the blonde) finished me off, making me cum so good in her very pleasing mouth. But she didn’t swallow. Instead, she held it in her mouth for me to see as the other two cleaned my cock from their side, and then the blonde kissed the other two to share my cum with them. The brunette and redhead kissed, they showed me they each had some of my cum, and then swallowed with smiles before showing me their empty mouths.

Shower over, they dressed (didn’t take long with the little clothing they had, heels, sexy dresses with no bras, and thongs that they didn’t put on), and as they left, each gave me (still stunned) their soaked panties as gifts to remember them by, with a smile and long tongue kiss, and another thanks for the great time, along with a small clue as to what we had done. They each thanked me for filling their pussies and asses with my seed, and for more to swallow, and for the fun in the shower together so they could have another taste and thank me again for the night before. Which I assume meant I had cum in each of them twice and then there was atleast another triple blowjob if not three separate ones to swallow during the events I don’t remember. They each also gave me their numbers (but no names), and told me to call them to do it again. I thought long and hard on calling them to do whatever we had done again, with the hopes that maybe the next time I’d remember what we’d done after. But because I couldn’t remember what we had done, or their names, I figured it probably wouldn’t be a good idea because I wouldn’t know what to do or what to call them, other than ‘blondie,’ ‘brownie,’ and ‘red.’

As a part of that first college spring break, I had gone with three friends of mine, and they had an idea for the last night to make the trip and first college spring break more memorable. We each got a girl that we made sure would be okay with the night’s plans, went back to one of our’s room, and we each got blown some by each girl, before putting two on each side of the queen bed for us to rotate around. We fucked each vaginally doggie on the bed with the girls facing each other kissing with some caressing and fondling, bronco, and then had them ride us cowgirl. Then we rotated around the bed to mouth/throat fuck each, before moving on to the anal fun. We fucked each bent over bed with the girls racing each other as they kissed and caressed the girl beside them, them on their backs with legs up on our shoulders, and then had them ride us reverse cowgirl. We ended it with the girl we brought happily blowing us to orgasm, two swallowing and the other two drooling it onto their tits, whatever their guy wanted, the girls happily obliged.