• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Age of consent ask

BlackArab92

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Hello guys,,

I have small question regarding to age of consent specially to those countries with no close-in-age exemption for example as I know the age of consent in Austria is 14 years old, am 30 years old in legal side is that ok if I involved with girl in that age?

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
My advice:

Try to focus on partners more your age. Plus: That info about Europe and especially Austria is leaving out an essential part:

Age of Consent in Europe​

The age of consent in Europe varies by country and ranges from 14 to 18 years old. In most European countries, the age of consent is 16 years old. However, in some countries, the age of consent is 16 but can be lowered to 14 if the sexual partner is also a minor. It is worth noting that even if the age of consent is below 18 in some countries, there are still laws that prohibit sexual activity with minors under certain circumstances, such as when the minor is in a position of dependency or when the perpetrator is in a position of authority.
https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/age-of-consent-by-country/

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Maybe head to Thialand. They have a whole industry dedicated to your ilk, short eyes.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Freeones. The place to go to get your legal questions answered.

Reminds me of this
IMG_2801.jpeg

Last edited: