• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I(18)would like to introduce myself

TeenyTimidTwink

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
I’m happy to have found this forum, I am bicurious although the needle is nearing the Gay level. My name is Leslie, a male Leslie hehe, I grew up having wealthy parents who were often away from the house and sometimes out of state or even country at times for business. I was very shy growing up on my own and homeschooled that I didn’t fit in well at school and was bullied from 6-9th grade when I went back to home schooling.

I began masturbating at an early age, I began humping my soft blanket I would feel really good, orgasm, after some time. Being raised mostly by Mr. Tom Davis I’ll call him, and not my parents I decided to ask him about it. Mr Davis asked me what I saw that drew me in, I told him about the wild girls show late at night(Girlsgonewild lol) which he said he’d stay up and watch and explain to me. I remember as it came on TV, I told him how my “wiener” pointed up and grew a little like it would always. He told me I was growing up so fast because I was so young having adult fun as he called it. Naturally, when he asked if I wanted to be shown how a grown up would feel good, I said yes! Mr D wanted me to show him how I would normally have fun. I took my clothes off while under my covers and dragged my ‘blanket’ under as well. He then told me i didn’t have to be embarrassed and it would actually help him teach me if I wasn’t under covers at all. He was right that I was embarrassed about everything so far, it had me believing he really knew ME, how to teach me, and I should just listen and do as he asked.

So I was laying uncovered on the floor next to Tommi, I would sometimes call him after educational hours(school). I demonstrated, maybe for a minute, how I would rub against my blanket sometimes for 30 mins sometimes a little longer until I peed a little but it felt better than a normal pee. He told me how he started the same way a little older then me at 11 while I was 8.5. Naive little me asked him how he does it now as a grown up, he explained “pleasure” to me and how there were so many different ways to feel it, how not everyone likes the same ways and he’d help me find what I liked. I remember exclaiming how I liked helping others feel happy, since he just told me pleasure is basically happy feelings, I said “please show me how to pleasure you!” As he chuckled he said something similar to “I’m so proud of how you want to help make others happy at your age,. You will learn so quick!” He took everything off and I couldn’t believe how big his penis was compared to mine. “Grown ups use this*holding up lube* instead of blankies, and poured some onto his flaccid shaft. “You just go up and down, you’ll get better as you practice. Come try it yourself”.. I touched his and started a stroking movement. “Your gonna get good at this,less, I’ll show you so much more too”

he basically did most the work while I watched and helped some more. 10 minutes or so later he said for me to hold on to his dick and as I grabbed he ejaculated straight into the air. I had never been so excited before even if it was out of ignorance.

I liked pleasuring him more than myself at that very moment. I didn’t try the lube that night but he had me put the blanket on his stomach as he laid on his back and I humped until i was happy.

he is lucky I had never mentioned anything to my parents but I rarely spent any real time with them so it never came up. He was with me for the next few years until public school at 14. By age 11 I was giving him oral sex/tugs receiving it back, he had introduced me to getting a rimjob which I don’t enjoy giving even today but will occasionally.

I owned many anal toys like a few plugs and some dildos, a flesh penis toy for oral practice. I liked acting feminine so he loaded me with cosmetics, earrings, lingerie thongs, sexy shoes, I even had wigs made for me that didn’t pull right off. This was all for a 14 year old.

Now the part I’m somewhat ashamed to admit. I know very thing he did was terribly wrong, but I never turned him in. I actually like what he groomed me into sexually, I even fit into most everything besides shoes that I did at 14. I’m a short femboy toy at 4’9” and 115 lbs.

I’m 18 nearing 19 now, A bit of a slut but I like it:). I have a Sugar Daddy Jamie who is 58 and we have some rockin’ sex. He’s had me for 4 months now, anonymous sex is an addiction of mine that Jamie doesn’t mind letting me enjoy another guy here and there.

I love an old, heavy and hairy man, but don’t mind other bodies as long as the age is high.

I’ll never forget what Mr D had done to me nor will I say i enjoyed/disliked it. But I don’t let it haunt me, maybe I’m a mental case for that but ima do me.

I never fit in public school so dating wasn’t an option, I envy the submissive role women may have and love pleasing a man.

my parents don’t know I’m gay/bi or if any abuse. I moved states away from them to be able to feel the possibility of being judged by them.

that’s my life, sorry i couldn’t fit what I wanted to express any shorter than this.

I have another story to write about plans Jamie is making for me as my birthday gift in June.