• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Yeah, all that. But let's not forget, people died, because he didn't even attempt to do his job. We all know being up there requires decisions that kill people, but it's NEVER been a lack of trying that killed people, just trying the wrong things. trump didn't even make an attempt. When surrounded by experts telling him "you need to do something", he froze and tried to lie his way out.

There's no better way for the ruling class to say "we matter, the rest of you don't" than to let this man continue to live in freedom, let alone luxury, after all that he has lied about and failed at. He needs to be subject to the same justice as anybody else, or else what's the point of a fucking society?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
This video accurately describes the evil Trump Republican Presidency.
Honest Government Ad | TRUMP 2020 - July 30, 2020

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
How many believe Sen. Lankford's statement? Not me. Ignorance is not a good defense.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...s-to-black-constituents-for-opposing-election
The article references the upcoming 100th anniversary of the Tulsa riots.

Sadly, I could see this happening:
https://www.businessinsider.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-anthony-chansley-wants-pardon-from-trump-2021-1
Will Trump be the Andrew Johnson of the 21st Century?

They were just peacefully protesting:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...es-mob-during-capitol-siege-kill-him-with-his

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
"He's a traitor to America and to the United States. He broke his oath to defend the Constitution. He deserves to be impeached by the House of Representatives. And convicted by the the United States Senate. If that happens, he would no longer be able to hold any positions of power in the Federal government. "

From what I have been able to determine he is only banned from off if the Congress actively enacts it. Other wise I guess removal is it

"And a shoutout to bubb, for single handedly keeping yahoo alive. Makes me chuckle every time you post a link and I remember yahoo is a thing! :giggle:"

Thank you but it is low hanging fruit

mongo18

Been a little while since we checked in on this one....

Here.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Shaman's attorney: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/15/attorney-qanon-shaman-trump-pardon-459608

Trump “needs to stand up and own these people, he has an obligation to them. He has an obligation to our nation. It’s not going to happen.”
Pressed by [the] host on what exactly he would like Trump to do, he replied: “Oh, give a pardon.”

@mongo18. I think their crossing off "Trump is free to run and win in 2024" is premature. At this point he is still free to run in 2024 - and the fucker nearly won this year.

mongo18

@mongo18. I think their crossing off "Trump is free to run and win in 2024" is premature. At this point he is still free to run in 2024 - and the fucker nearly won this year.

Dude! Stop, like, harshing my vibe man!

mongo18

Happy Saturday night y'all. Hot as balls here today, hotter tomorrow, and I'll be on the beach all day.

quWfZh5.png

4N72UjO.jpg

Teeheehee, how fast do you think trump's going to be running for his pardoning hat for these nobodies? Dream on dickheads!!!

FBQ4llW.png

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
These people are insurrectionists and are guilty of sedition against the United States. They are now asking for pardons? President Trump isn't going to give pardons to these Capitol Rioters. He only gives pardons to friends, family, close associates, business advisors and the people who helped in the 2016 campaign. People who were already convicted. The reason: why should he? He takes the narcissistic approach. All he thinks about is, "how can this person help and benefit ME?" These Trump supporters don't qualify. As do Steve Bannon and Michael Cohen. Not anymore anyway. Have a long prison term you insurrectionists. The minimum sentence is a ten year prison term.

Donald Trump is a both a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

Those red hats should have said, M-E-G-A! Not M-A-G-A. But they wouldn't have sold well thus the change to that first A. :p

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
These people are insurrectionists and are guilty of sedition against the United States. They are now asking for pardons? President Trump isn't going to give pardons to these Capitol Rioters. He only gives pardons to friends, family, close associates, business advisors and the people who helped in the 2016 campaign. People who were already convicted. The reason: why should he? He takes the narcissistic approach. All he thinks about is, "how can this person help and benefit ME?" These Trump supporters don't qualify. As do Steve Bannon and Michael Cohen. Not anymore anyway. Have a long prison term you insurrectionists. The minimum sentence is a ten year prison term.

Donald Trump is a both a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

Those red hats should have said, M-E-G-A! Not M-A-G-A. But they wouldn't have sold well thus the change to that first A. :p

The men and women partaking in the attempting sedition, they face a sentence up to 20 years.

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sedition.html

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it. The following provides an overview of this particular crime against the government, with historical references.

Seditious Conspiracy and Federal Law: The Basics

The federal law against seditious conspiracy can be found in Title 18 of the U.S. Code (which includes treason, rebellion, and similar offenses), specifically 18 U.S.C. § 2384. According to the statutory definition of sedition, it is a crime for two or more people within the jurisdiction of the United States:

• To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against them;
  • To oppose by force the authority of the United States government; to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States; or
  • To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Nazis Gone Wild.

Ahead of Biden’s Inauguration, Extremists Trade Bomb Making Instructions and Tactics Guides
Far right online forums are awash in calls for violence—and instructions on how to carry it out.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/01/bomb-instructions/

Jan. 6 Was 9 Weeks — And 4 Years — in the Making
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/07/jan-6-was-9-weeks-and-4-years-in-the-making-455797

The Evil Trump Republican Presidency ~ The Great Grift ~ Government by the Rich, for the Rich
https://www.profgalloway.com/the-great-grift

The coming Jan. 20 Republican neo-Nazi Trumptards attack on Democracy and the Constitution will be way more violent than Jan. 6.

Last edited:

mongo18

The coming Jan. 20 Republican neo-Nazi Trumptards attack on Democracy and the Constitution will be way more violent than Jan. 6.

I think it could just as easily go the other way too. I'd bet about 90% of those insurrectionists are sitting at home watching the others get exposed and arrested in rapid succession, knowing their knock at the door is more than likely on the way, and thinking holy shit, maybe we finally crossed the line.
Then add in the 30 thousand federal troops crammed into DC and they could quite likely decide that that's not the right time nor place.

If it goes that way, I imagine that same 90% will start making attempts to rejoin civil society, and pretend they never really liked trump that much anyway, and the other 10% will declare a terrorist war on America that could last for decades.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited: