• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Jerry and Marge Go Large

Bryan Cranston hits it again at his role in the film. This actor has been brilliant since Malcolm in The Middle which i am most familiar with him in. A nice light heart comedy based on a true story about a married couple who win the lottery but rather than use it for their gain, they use it for the community.

Werewolves Within

A quirky zombie comedy based loosely on a game where werewolves attack a town. There a who done it storyline going on in the film as more of the cast members get attacked, with a spoiler coming towards the end which got me a little surprised. It has alot of laughs so don't expect this to be a serious gore film.

Jack Reacher

I love a good action film and Tom Cruise does a good job in this outing. He does very well in this kind of genre of films, if his Mission Impossible series is anything to go by despite his age. Not sure if he did his stunts in this but there were alot of great action spots. Rosamund Pike also stars as the eye candy role in the film.

Team America world police

Not for everyone if you are the easily offended types. Film is from the creators of South Park, so if you into that show you will be able to tolerate this. Alot of good voices been done of various actors, however none of them are actually doing their own voices. I don't recognise any of the voice cast besides the main two. There is alot of high octane laughter in the film taking the mick out of America.

Clemency

A woman who deals with death row executions has to deal with her demons that doing this role creates as she emotionally connects with this man that has been sanctioned to be killed. Film is quite slow paced for good part of it to help build the suspense which seems right for this kind of film. On surface you would think a 112 min film seems long for this kind of film, but felt appropriate.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Sci-fi fans, as well as the Brits on this board might enjoy this one. I liked how the setting really made it feel like what the near future might look like.

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
Oh, now there's a thought. Someone should go all epic anime on the whole odyssey saga.

usman19

Don't Breathe

Good horror film starring Jane Levy as one of a trio of thieves who get more than what they bargained for as they break into a blind mans house, however the blind man knows how to take care of himself. This film makes you want to cheer for the villans in hoping they can escape more than the old man in what he has in store for each of them. Film is around 90 mins long so can easily fly by by watching it. In the film you can get glipses of why they are doing this crime especially in Jane's character.

Reinfield

Just a helpless comedy starring Nicholas Cage. One to not take too seriously.

Yes, Madam

A classic in it's time starring Michelle Yeoh before she became a well known international name and also Cynthia Rothrock who have been known in doing martial arts films during the 80's and 90's. The stunts, effects and fights maybe cheesy and corny looking from this period, but for that time was a great piece of action seeing two hot women kick ass.

Carrie

Not seen the original remake of this film, but got drawn to watching this cause it stars Chloe Grace Mortez which i believe was at the start of her film boom career after Kick Ass. She played her role as the bullied girl Carrie plotting revenge against those who have wronged her. As i have not seen the original i don't have much to compare it too but i believe this to be one of her most well known films besides Kick Ass.

Polite Society

This is just bollywood and kungfu joining together and i love it. This may have your typical asian bollywood vibes to it, but has it's own identity as a film based in the UK and all the cultural baggage that comes with being South Asian. Film is written by the same person who made the series We Are Lady Parts

usman19

Into The deep

This film if i have to make comparisons is like Dead Calm starring Nicole Kidman all them years ago. The film doesn't have alot of cast members and majority is based on a boat at sea. There is alot of suspense on the who done it storyline where the main woman on the film is torn between two people on who to trust and each time as the film goes by you are switching between the sides on who is the baddie.

Superintelligence

A slapstick comedy starring Melissa McCarthy who stars as a nobody who is chosen as the chosen one for the fate of humanity. A film not to be taken seriously but just to get cheap laughs. Film is like Bruce Almighty and Idiocracy

The Last Letter from your Lover

A nice romantic film starring Shailene Woodley who i am a huge fan of with her work. Also starring is Felicity Jones. Shaliene character is of a woman in the 1960's who fell in love with a man while married. Film switches up to the present where Felicity comes in and investigates this relationship by the means of letters that were exchanged Film is very moving and both actresses played their role perfectly within their respective time periods.

Dead Shot

A film starring Felicity Jones. Film is set in the 1970's but the music seemed to gel in nicely and was on point. This film has a game of cat and mouse, fast pace where neither side is good or bad. Them sides being Irish IRA and the British SAS soldiers. With this non stop violence you think is there a real winner in this with all the killings. Story is loosely based on the feud between the sides during the 70's

Assassins Club

If you like an action film, you will love this. Similar vibes to John Wick and Kill Bill but without the cultural acclaim both films have made though. Film has some assassin who has others trying to kill him. Film has some surprises towards the end, but is a short film where you can easily enjoy the action. Only recognisable cast member is Noomi Rapace.

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
I watched the Beekeeper the other day. Usual Jason Statham fare, but still pretty good.

usman19

Goon

If you are a fan of Ice Hockey and slapstick then this film is for you. If you seen similar sports comedies like The Waterboy and the longest yard, you will enjoy it. The main character is someone who is a nice guy who doesn't really enjoy giving concussions as the sport may suggest, he is just someone who enjoys wearing the uniform and being part of the team.

Save Yourselves

A comedy that takes itself seriously enough not to be taken too seriously. The premise is quite daft but is a glimpse of current society of how technology consumes us and we always looking at our phones. They decide to switch it off for the weekend as the couple spend time with each other, but they end up being unaware the earth has been invaded by aliens.

El silencio es bienvenido

A drama film about someone who wants to escape her home life, however her family are crumbling as parents are going through divorce and violence is at an all time high. It is quite a slow film and sometimes you have to really pay attention to the dialogue.

The First Purge

If you are into the Purge film series, you should watch this. Each film is it's own story. It has it's usual formula, crime is all legal, there are killings going on. Only difference is it's only for 12 hours and only limited to a certain city. This is because it's meant to be a prequel to the main series

usman19

Breaking In

Film is alright for what it is, nothing brilliant, nothing overly rubbish. I would compare the film to Panic Room starring Jodie Foster

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just watched a pretty good movie on Netflix, with Denzel Washington, and Raime Malek, called "The Little Things". It wasn't Denzel's best by any means, but it was suspenseful, and worth the time.

usman19

Those Who Wish Me Dead

Feels like a typical action thriller in the 90's played by Angelina Jolie as the lead. The director has done well in this film where his similar movies like hell or high water and Sicario has done very well in delivering what was promised.

Mirror Mirror

Main reason to watch is as im a fan of LIly Collins. The film is a great light hearted family fairy tail based on the Snow White Theme

The Light Between Oceans

Romantic film starring the beautiful Alicia Vikander. Film is a bit long and slowly paced, however the actors hurl themselves into their roles with sufficient commitment and feeling that you believe in the couple completely, even when the creaky narrative machinery around them begins to trigger your skepticism.

Slow West

Film starring Michael Fassbender. Film is a slow western and western's is something i haven't been watching alot of growing up but this felt different as a more coming of age one rather than all gun and violence we would normally expect.

Case 39

This film gives off Orphan vibes where you feel like the child you come across with isn't all innocent as they seem to be. Like Orphan this film is about a girl who has been abused by her parents which involves social/child services taking hold of her and Renee Zellweger character looks after her till a foster parent can be found. During that time she realises why her parents did what they did to her. For those that want to adopt or foster kids, these kind of films make you feel put off by doing so. Film starts a bit slow but picks up eventually. There were plenty of moments where you side with the child as just being innocent.

usman19

House At The End of The Street

Good film starring Jennifer Lawrence, probably made around the era of The Hunger Games, which i associate with her most. I didn't go in with alot of expectation for this as don't get easily scared, and due to that i wasn't disappointed even though didn't get scared. The scenes were a bit clumsy in places but what would you expect with a horror film and where we mostly are use to seeing these things on a daily basis.

Ticket to Paradise

Nice family comedy, but i mainly watched this not cause of George Clooney or Julia Roberts who both done well in their roles, but Kaityln Dyer who i am a fan of. She plays as the daughter of George and Julia in the film who meets a guy and marries him suddenly on the other side of the world. Her parents try and object to it as they are both divorced and done a similar thing in the past. They warm up to the idea though towards the end. It has the same romance formula of girl meets guy, parents don't approve and they go though all the obstacles. There are alot of good funny moments in this fillm

Barbie

Before watching this at the time when this was in cinema, i would have thought this was a kids film as it was barbie. Boy was everyone mistaken when they took their kids to watch this film. This is far from it, a good film showing gender issues from both pov's of the sexes. There is a brilliant range of cast members in the film, mostly Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling. Bonus if you into feet as you get to see plenty of Margot's in the film, but thats not for me

In The Heights

A mexican musical comedy film set in New York. I don't recognise any of the cast besides the one who plays Rosa in Brooklyn Nine Nine but it felt good. The songs, the dancing but it wasn't over the top that it takes away from the plot of the film. It shows so much for many immigrants who decided to live in the states for a better life, some who are chasing their dreams, the struggle of being an immigrant and also what our parents have done for us.

Four Sisters before the wedding

A Filipino comedy film about like the film says about 4 sisters who find out their parents are divorcing and they try and get them to stay together. I was watching this on Netflix and sadly there was no english dub so you have to pay attention to the movie like alot of sub content. There are laughs and tears in the film