• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game

hotest game characters

• Total voters

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Final Fantasy...Tifa, Aeris...enough said, AAAAAAAND, that's from only ONE of the games.

Oh yeah, I should mention that I'm extreeeeeemely lonely and I'm so sad of a person that I can actually find sexy qualities in ANIMATION. SIIIIIIIGH, damnit.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Final Fantasy...Tifa, Aeris...enough said, AAAAAAAND, that's from only ONE of the games.

Oh yeah, I should mention that I'm extreeeeeemely lonely and I'm so sad of a person that I can actually find sexy qualities in ANIMATION. SIIIIIIIGH, damnit.

not so sad bro. I completly agree with you. FFVII had the hottest chicks in the series.

Though I always thought the chicks from mortal kombat series were fuckin sexy! Who's the screamer chick? The one with the white stripe in her hair...yummy!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
not so sad bro. I completly agree with you. FFVII had the hottest chicks in the series.

Though I always thought the chicks from mortal kombat series were fuckin sexy! Who's the screamer chick? The one with the white stripe in her hair...yummy!

Sindel.

Shao Kahn's former bride, and mother of Jade/Kitana. (Milena was created, tho. By Shang Tsung as I recall.)

Final Fantasy for sure. They actually have some personality and you get to see them for hours on end in an awesome RPG setting.

But the DOA girls are certainly curvy with sex appeal.. but, eh.. no. Not much personality AAAANNNDDD their movie sucked.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Sindel.

Shao Kahn's former bride, and mother of Jade/Kitana. (Milena was created, tho. By Shang Tsung as I recall.)

Final Fantasy for sure. They actually have some personality and you get to see them for hours on end in an awesome RPG setting.

But the DOA girls are certainly curvy with sex appeal.. but, eh.. no. Not much personality AAAANNNDDD their movie sucked.

Jade isn't Kitana's sister. She's Kitana's best friend and I believe one of her bodyguards along with Rain. Mileena would be considered Kitana's sister because she's a clone of Kitana. Even though she has Takartan (I think that's the spelling) teeth. To answer the topic question, I don't think I've seen an ugly female character from any of those franchises.

jumbo_jim

I can set my own custom title!
The Final Fantasy game series is full of characters who are good looking so that gets my vote.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Jade isn't Kitana's sister. She's Kitana's best friend and I believe one of her bodyguards along with Rain. Mileena would be considered Kitana's sister because she's a clone of Kitana. Even though she has Takartan (I think that's the spelling) teeth. To answer the topic question, I don't think I've seen an ugly female character from any of those franchises.

Thanky for the update. I havent kept track of MK mythos and events since MK3. So I'm what, 15 years behind?

::flying pan of reality hits my head::

Fuck-ing-hell... it's been a decade and a half since my violent childhood video games?! Man I feel aged.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Fuck-ing-hell... it's been a decade and a half since my violent childhood video games?! Man I feel aged.

thanks for aging me too :thefinger

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
thanks for aging me too :thefinger

No problem. (Ya dirty old TMNT-watchin', super mario bros. super show-wankin', wrist-slapper-wearin', 1990s super soaker-buyin' bastard!)

Final Fantasy on the SNES, MC Hammer's Pants, operation desert storm, Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter, SNES Vs Genesis, the 90s were an interesting time for a kid! The digital revolution happened right around us.

At the beginning some people had rotary phones, at the end everybody had cell phones.

At the beginning we could play 8 bit mario bros.. at the end we were playing arcade game quality graphics on a dreamcast. (HAH! Sega made another console..we knew it'd fail but sega makes some fun shit, eh?)

nickerdeemes

Searching for Freeones enlightenment.
I voted thinking what game series to do you like most. But I would have to say that FF has some of the hottest chicks, but DOA has some real hotties too.

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
I love the Mortal Kombat and Rumble Roses girls~

Dawn

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
Other... Might & Magic RPG serie for PC. Some of the lady sprites were gorgeous (at least, i was thinking so in my teenagehood :D)

tdomaster

Stick with Freeones
my vote is in for dead or alive :D
btw tekken got nice girls in all parts ;)