• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump threads and general behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Some of this is echoed in the other pinned thread in this sub-forum but let's reiterate it as we go along.

1) NO MORE TRUMP THREADS. There are already a shit-load in here. If your post doesn't seem relevant to any of them then you're not looking hard enough. We don't need any more. If you post any more, they will be deleted and you will be warned.

2) If you are of an easily upset disposition as relates to your political beliefs, don't read the threads or post in here. FreeOnes cannot be held responsible for your crying if somebody calls Donald Trump a giant Cheeto or Hillary Clinton as crooked as a boomerang and you don't like it.

3) Behave yourselves. A couple of members have already been warned as to their conduct in this sub-forum recently. If you can't debate without resorting to personal insults then you will be warned. If you keep doing it, you'll be suspended or banned. There's absolutely no reason why we can't all be civil on here and it will be a far more readable sub-forum if you are.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
4) Unacceptable behaviour also includes taking shots at somebody's grammar. This isn't a goddamn spelling bee or English Language A-Level so stop taking shots at peeple who you dont fink dont talk gud or you'll be warned.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
5) There have been complaints about some members who don't actually contribute to conversations but rather just post links, turd vote and / or post allegedly hilarious animated gifs. As far as I'm concerned this is shit-posting and while it's not technically against any rules, this sub-forum would be a lot more palatable if you had something to actually say rather than posting rafts of links to Breitbart or CNN, or pinch gifs from Imgur.

This sub-forum has been a lot better recently since everyone was told to behave and, aside from one or two people, everyone has been a lot more respectful. But please consider how much you're contributing to a discussion before you post and if you have got some links to share, how about sharing what your opinions on them are? Or if all you want to post is a gif of an animated Trump piddling on the grave of democracy, how about you don't.

And who knows, FreeOnes could take a large step towards having the best political forum in the industry of nudity and shagging!

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
7) Legal challenges notwithstanding, within a couple of weeks of this post Donald Trump will no longer be president of the United States of America. The rule about no new Trump threads in this sub-forum still stands. If somebody wants to do one on what I'm sure will be a fascinating post-politics life in FreeOnes Talk, by all means go ahead. BUT ONLY ONE.

8) The 'The Trump Presidency' thread (https://board.freeones.com/threads/the-trump-presidency.905248/) will be closed on January 20th 2021.

9) Let's not have a shit ton of threads about Joe Biden please, once he becomes president.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
We are slacking on number 5). Posting links with little to no discussion is not against the rules but frowned on because it usually adds nothing to a thread.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
10) Another point I shouldn't have to make but apparently have to for the benefit of some crapwits on this forum. If you happen to be a huge misogynist and / or incel and insist on making that clear on this board in your posts, then you can enjoy yourself a nice holiday away from it, leaving you more time free to attend Proud Boys events.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
12) I'm reliably informed that people are being personal with their shit again. Again, if you can't have a conversation about politics without getting personal or being insulting then maybe you're not grown up enough for politics. If this fits your description, don't post in here.

More importantly, you've made me come in this hellhole sub-forum and now I'm mad.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Adding an advice from personal experience:

If you realize taking part in the discussion of Politics etc in general or about specific parties or people in particular makes you mad, do like I do:

Take a Holiday from the Politics & Religion Section.

You are welcome :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.