• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seems like Trump's supporters hate jews as much as they hate mexicans

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Jack Davenport

Trump is a bigot with no real plans to fix anything.

Care to link all of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments or brilliant plans to fix things?

Trump has articulated plans on lowering corporate and individual taxes, to protect our sovereignty and to lift up the inner cities. You just dont like his plans because you are a butt hurt Nancy boy.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Jared Kushner is an anti-Semite? :dunno:

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Care to link all of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments or brilliant plans to fix things?

Trump has articulated plans on lowering corporate and individual taxes, to protect our sovereignty and to lift up the inner cities. You just dont like his plans because you are a butt hurt Nancy boy.

Man, you people are sounding even stupider since you started parroting Trump. The man's a moron who hasn't articulated anything, except that he's going to cut taxes on the rich bigly (the entire world has agreed that trickle down economics doesn't work, why can't republicans figure it out?) and he's going to build a yuge fucking wall that gets more expensive every time he brings it up.

Hillary has more accomplishments than you have nonsensical bullshit, and that's a lot. She's been involved in pretty much everything since Bill took the office. Here are some of the links you requested:

http://addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13...lishments-so-quit-saying-she-doesnt-have-any/

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...llary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157

FFS, it's so easy to find Hillary Cinton achievements even fox news managed it - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/06/03/dear-hillary-clinton-help-us-help.html

And here's some policy links, which I'm sure you'll either briefly look at and then ignore, or just ignore outright, like you do everything that doesn't mesh with what you already believe.

http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/compare/40-70/Hillary-Clinton-vs-Donald-Trump

https://www.politiplatform.com/clinton

Jack Davenport

Man, you people are sounding even stupider since you started parroting Trump. The man's a moron who hasn't articulated anything, except that he's going to cut taxes on the rich bigly (the entire world has agreed that trickle down economics doesn't work, why can't republicans figure it out?) and he's going to build a yuge fucking wall that gets more expensive every time he brings it up.

Hillary has more accomplishments than you have nonsensical bullshit, and that's a lot. She's been involved in pretty much everything since Bill took the office. Here are some of the links you requested:

http://addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13...lishments-so-quit-saying-she-doesnt-have-any/

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...llary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157

FFS, it's so easy to find Hillary Cinton achievements even fox news managed it - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/06/03/dear-hillary-clinton-help-us-help.html

And here's some policy links, which I'm sure you'll either briefly look at and then ignore, or just ignore outright, like you do everything that doesn't mesh with what you already believe.

http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/compare/40-70/Hillary-Clinton-vs-Donald-Trump

https://www.politiplatform.com/clinton

I have whipped your ass about 10 times on Reagan's record and supply side economics.

I am not going over it again. Look them up, like you read them the first time.

GWB dabbled in Reaganomics and still it worked until he caved to Democrats and his bullshit power sharing.

Ronald Reagan was the overseer of the greatest peacetime expansion in U.S. history all due to "Trickle down economics".

You are a fucking idiot and prove it constantly. Now run along and see if you can join the 21st century and get Australia to approve gay marriage.

Australia.. forward thinkers. ... :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

she was smart enough to use her brains to get filthy rich with little effort in politics
not like stupid Reagan going poor and needing to sell the ranch- what a moron

mongo18

I have whipped your ass about 10 times on Reagan's record and supply side economics.

I am not going over it again. Look them up, like you read them the first time.

GWB dabbled in Reaganomics and still it worked until he caved to Democrats and his bullshit power sharing.

Ronald Reagan was the overseer of the greatest peacetime expansion in U.S. history all due to "Trickle down economics".

You are a fucking idiot and prove it constantly. Now run along and see if you can join the 21st century and get Australia to approve gay marriage.

Australia.. forward thinkers. ... :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

You've never whipped my ass at anything. On the few occasions I've wasted my time trying to debate you like you're a functional person all you do is ignore the argument completely, build yourself a few straw men to tear down, then sit back and declare yourself victorious, so I don't bother anymore. But this time I'm making an exception, because this is a concept so simple and basic that even meesterperfect could grasp it, and he in recent weeks has replaced ace boobtoucher as my pick for stupidest piece of shit alive.

The premise of trickle down economics is that if you give more money to the rich and corporations, they'll create a whole bunch of new jobs for some reason. This idea doesn't just contradict even the most basic understanding of economics, but it goes against common sense.

Businesses don't employ people just to soak up any extra money they might have sitting around. They employ people to satisfy a demand. Demand comes almost exclusively from people buying shit. Sometimes from other things too, like government regulation, but you're against that too, so let's stick with buying shit. If you give the rich more money, they don't go out and buy more shit, they've already got enough to buy all the shit they want. They stick it in some offshore tax haven and it does zero benefit for the economy. If you ease up on the middle and lower classes however, they will definitely go and buy shit, consuming more goods and services, which drives demand. The rich, in turn, grow their businesses to satisfy the demand, which creates jobs, which gives even more money to the working class, fueling even more growth.

Simple version for the retards: If you give a rich dude a hundred bucks, he throws it on a pile where it sits and does nothing. If you give a hundred bucks to a guy working for 8 bucks an hour, he'll buy his kid some new shoes, or get his car fixed, or maybe even take his family out for dinner. The point is, that money is handed onto someone else, who then hands it on again, and that's what makes an economy work.

The bit I bolded is because I'm curious. When you claim that the economic expansion was ALL DUE to trickle down economics, are you forgetting about Reagan's massive increase in government spending and tripling of the national debt? Because that did far more to stimulate the economy in the 80s than cutting taxes on rich people.

I can see why you're so obsessed with gay marriage, you don't know shit about economics.

sean miguel

I'm mongo and I'm stupid.

What is with Australia and gay marriage? And water swirling down their toilets the wrong way?

sean miguel

And if you take away from the rich and make it more difficult for them to do business, who is the first to suffer?

Why not pay the guy who dips the fries in the hot grease at your local McDonalds $100/hr (nice round number)? Just think of all the money they could spend helping the economy.

And why stop there? And you're talking demand, as in free market?

Jack Davenport

You've never whipped my ass at anything. On the few occasions I've wasted my time trying to debate you like you're a functional person all you do is ignore the argument completely, build yourself a few straw men to tear down, then sit back and declare yourself victorious, so I don't bother anymore. But this time I'm making an exception, because this is a concept so simple and basic that even meesterperfect could grasp it, and he in recent weeks has replaced ace boobtoucher as my pick for stupidest piece of shit alive.

The premise of trickle down economics is that if you give more money to the rich and corporations, they'll create a whole bunch of new jobs for some reason. This idea doesn't just contradict even the most basic understanding of economics, but it goes against common sense.

Businesses don't employ people just to soak up any extra money they might have sitting around. They employ people to satisfy a demand. Demand comes almost exclusively from people buying shit. Sometimes from other things too, like government regulation, but you're against that too, so let's stick with buying shit. If you give the rich more money, they don't go out and buy more shit, they've already got enough to buy all the shit they want. They stick it in some offshore tax haven and it does zero benefit for the economy. If you ease up on the middle and lower classes however, they will definitely go and buy shit, consuming more goods and services, which drives demand. The rich, in turn, grow their businesses to satisfy the demand, which creates jobs, which gives even more money to the working class, fueling even more growth.

Simple version for the retards: If you give a rich dude a hundred bucks, he throws it on a pile where it sits and does nothing. If you give a hundred bucks to a guy working for 8 bucks an hour, he'll buy his kid some new shoes, or get his car fixed, or maybe even take his family out for dinner. The point is, that money is handed onto someone else, who then hands it on again, and that's what makes an economy work.

The bit I bolded is because I'm curious. When you claim that the economic expansion was ALL DUE to trickle down economics, are you forgetting about Reagan's massive increase in government spending and tripling of the national debt? Because that did far more to stimulate the economy in the 80s than cutting taxes on rich people.

I can see why you're so obsessed with gay marriage, you don't know shit about economics.

I placed in bold your idiotic statement.

First we aren't giving the rich guy anything. He is allowed to keep the 100 bucks that was already his. If he wants to let it sit that is his prerogative. Now generally speaking, rich people like to continue on the path of wealth building which means taking risks and the risk taking generally leads to job creation.

Now the guy that wants to buy some shoes wants to buy them next year too. Nobody is handing him jack shit. The job gave him his 100 bucks. You ignorant cunt.

Class dismissed.

mongo18

I placed in bold your idiotic statement.

First we aren't giving the rich guy anything. He is allowed to keep the 100 bucks that was already his. If he wants to let it sit that is his prerogative. Now generally speaking, rich people like to continue on the path of wealth building which means taking risks and the risk taking generally leads to job creation.

Now the guy that wants to buy some shoes wants to buy them next year too. Nobody is handing him jack shit. The job gave him his 100 bucks. You ignorant cunt.

I see the simplified version was too much for your feeble little mind, so I'll try to make it simpler.

If a person who already has all the money they need and more, gets a little more money, the net result on the economy is pretty much zero, because that persons needs are already met. Businesses don't take risks and innovate unless they have a market. If a less wealthy person gets a little more money, they are likely to spend that money on things they want or need but didn't have the money for previously.

Can you understand that the economy is driven by people purchasing goods and services?

Class dismissed.

Another case of you making no coherent points or arguments, then declaring yourself the winner. No wonder you could never make it as a lawyer.

Jack Davenport

I see the simplified version was too much for your feeble little mind, so I'll try to make it simpler.

If a person who already has all the money they need and more, gets a little more money, the net result on the economy is pretty much zero, because that persons needs are already met. Businesses don't take risks and innovate unless they have a market. If a less wealthy person gets a little more money, they are likely to spend that money on things they want or need but didn't have the money for previously.

Can you understand that the economy is driven by people purchasing goods and services?

Another case of you making no coherent points or arguments, then declaring yourself the winner. No wonder you could never make it as a lawyer.

I just schooled you for the 11th time dumb fuck. I'll continue to enjoy the life that I created for myself through hard work and also employing people. You have never created a job once in your life and probably never will. People don't buy goods and services without some sort of income which generally requires being gainfully employed which the risk takers create.

Now go back to your job as a Barista and leave the wealth creation and job creation to us adults.

mongo18

Hahaha. It really takes very little prodding for you to become completely unhinged. You don't really know anything, you just like to try to put on a show, but if anyone pries into those cracks it all falls apart. I'm off to enjoy a gorgeous sunny Saturday with my freedom and my bullet free children. Maybe I'll stop by again later to point out some more of your stupidity.

Jack Davenport

Hahaha. It really takes very little prodding for you to become completely unhinged. You don't really know anything, you just like to try to put on a show, but if anyone pries into those cracks it all falls apart. I'm off to enjoy a gorgeous sunny Saturday with my freedom and my bullet free children. Maybe I'll stop by again later to point out some more of your stupidity.

I'll take extra French Vanilla with mine while you're at it.