• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official post while drunk or innebriated thread

Sweeper

In my dreams I have fucked Jenna Jameson.
oh man.... it's nearly 6 hours past the new years and I'm so drunk....

I need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp

whafdt was the stupifddest thinujg you diiiid while drunkkkkkk?

member20672

Closed Account
Re: The official "post while drunk or innebriated" thread

Sweeper said:
whafdt was the stupifddest thinujg you diiiid while drunkkkkkk?
Never been drunk, but if I was, I'm sure it would be doing a thread like this:1orglaugh

Man, not to belittle the thread idea, but I bet there are tons of drunken (or otherwise checmically-induced) posts all over the board each and every day. I've certainly been guilty of it before, but that's partly why I proofread thoroughly (the other being that I'm anal-retentive when it comes to spelling and grammar). lol Cheers! :beer: :D :nanner: :glugglug:

Remember kids - friends don't let friends drive, phone an ex, or post drunk!!! LOL!

hiriya

Girls don't like me.

Didn't get drunk yet,:glugglug:

I think it's funny that the thread title itself has a typo in it.... LOL! :D :nanner: :glugglug: :beer:

member20672

Closed Account

Nightfly said:
I think it's funny that the thread title itself has a typo in it.... LOL! :D :nanner: :glugglug: :beer:
Come on, when your drunk you don't think about grammer:1orglaugh

tunsty

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!

americanharley said:

I don't think about my grandma when I'm drunk....:ban: :glugglug:

:glugglug: :rofl: Don't you mean "you're" and "grammar?" Someone take away Harley's 5th of Jack Daniels!!! Cut him off! lmao :D

americanharley said:

member20672

Closed Account

Well the edit time was changed, so I can't do anything about it. But them Aquafina shooters are getting to me. LOL

4G63

Closed Account

Ahhhh, a good Merlot always get's me to that perfect state of drunkness. This being the "official" drunk thread let me say this; hmmmm... forgot my point, AH's sig is mezmorizing. I think I'll just look at it for a while.

member20672

Closed Account

Warning for you 4G63 you might be staring for awhile. It took me about an hour to remove one eye from the sig, and another half hour for the other eye. :1orglaugh

TallCowboy

This spot is for sale!

Huh!!

LOL! This is a classic for drunken or high (or whatever) posts, or just for one of those days when you're not yet fully awake... :D :1orglaugh :rofl: :thumbsup:

tbrainhavethedumb5pt.png

Sweeper

In my dreams I have fucked Jenna Jameson.

hmmm.... *shakes head* wow. note to self: don't turn on pc when I come home wasted from the bars...

originally posted by Harley: Never been drunk
what the hell? really?

Ax3C

Banned

Sweeper said:
hmmm.... *shakes head* wow. note to self: don't turn on pc when I come home wasted from the bars...

what the hell? really?

Yeah, Sweeper ... you apparently were feeling no pain the other night! :D :rofl:

As for the comment to Harley ... hell, I'll be 36 in February and I didn't have my first hangover until I was, jesus, 25 or so. Even today I very rarely drink to excess. No lie, I can count on one hand, the number of times I've actually been drunk (and not even really "drunk" ... more like "buzzed") this year (well, LAST year now).

I just don't have the need or desire to do it. I like a good beer now and again, followed by a tequila chaser. Ditto for a glass of wine; mainly with a meal. I'll occasionally have a vodka martini or cognac now and again, too. Just not much of a drinker.

You pussy. lmao j/k :D :1orglaugh :glugglug:

You know I love ya. I'll drink for both of us then... :beer:

AsianxxxChick said:
...I like a good beer now and again, followed by a tequila chaser. Ditto for a glass of wine; mainly with a meal. I'll occasionally have a vodka martini or cognac now and again, too. Just not much of a drinker.

Ax3C

Banned

MEOW, then, goddamnit. LMFAO :rofl:

I dunno ... alcohol / liquor combined with getting blotto just doesn't have that much of an appeal to me. I'll have a few beers when I'm out hittin' the shit-kicker clubs or playing pool, but when I doing the latter, I want my mind sharp. Ya can't hustle if you're fucked up.

I won't deny that I've had my share of shit-faced moments, though. One such incident happened, what, a month or two ago? Not a happy time here at the ol' homestead afterwards. I paid the price for it; disappointed someone I cherish.

Give me the occasional cold beer, random shot of tequila, the occasional glass of quality red wine, or even a rare martini ... and I'm happy. More often than not, you'll find me binging on a cold pitcher full of sweetened iced tea with countless wedges of lemon.

So ... drink up ... :glugglug: If you can handle it, all the more power to you.