• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Glamour Photographer

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I started working for a newspaper as a reporter in 1968. I had got the job because of my familys standings not because of my ability. I was a college dropout. Luckily my dad was friends with the owner of the biggest tabloid newspaper in the uk so i had a job. I knew nothing about reporting. I did like music and wanted to report on the beatles and the stones but the paper had other ideas. My first assisgnment was politics. It was so boring and my reports lacked accruacy and after a couple of high profile mistakes i got moved to the sports department. There was only one thing i knew less about than politics and that was sport. I got sent around the world to cover sport. I was sent to mexico for the olympics and world cup and australia for cricket and rugby and all over europe. My editor didnt think i was a great reporter so he sent me on an intensive photography course. I liked photography and had a bit of a flair for it. At sporting events i often missed the winning goal or celebrations as i was taking a photo of a pretty girl in the crowd. After the world cup final in mexico at which i had an amazing holiday. On my return to the office my editor and the newspaper boss called me to the office. They went through my photos and neither could umderstand how i had no photos of pele and the great brazil team instead all i had was pictures of girls at the games or at the beach. They both shouted at me until they said there is no point he just doesnt get it. My sports editor said i am done with him. I sat there with the boss of the newspaper. He said i cant sack you but you are bloddy useless. What can i do with you. I will have to have a think where i will put you. I just sat there in silence. My boss sat there looking at my holiday photos and a copy of our biggest rival newspaper. The rival newspaper had started photographing models in lingurie. He then looked at some of my pics and pulled out files of my previous sport jobs. There was lots of photos of topless girls from the south of france and spain and australia. I often had days to fill between sporting events so i would go to the beach and talk to the pretty girls and ask if i could take their picture. Most agreed so i had amazing pictures of some of the most beautiful girls in the world. What my boss didnt know. I had my own collections where i photographed the girls at my hotel or there place. My boss called me into his office the next morning and said i have thought what you can do until i get a proper photographer. He said see the picture of girl in lingerie on page 7 of the rival newspaper. I want you doing this except we are going to photograph the girls topless. I was shocked. I said ok you are really going to put topless pictures in your paper. He said it might be a short term gimic but yes we are. Our sales are swindling and we need to do something. I left the office with a new job just no clue how to do it.

The first girl i got to photograph was called Ulla. She was a stunning swedish model. She was lovely but she soon knew i hadnt a clue. Firstly i didnt have a studio or a set or props and not even a tripod. I was still learning about light. So i decided to blag it. She asked me what sort of shoot was i looking for but i had no clue. I asked her to come for a walk with me and i took some candid shots in a park. I cheekly asked her to get her breats out and she said what here. I said sure. She said i dont want to be arrested. I said you better do it quick then. So she did and i photographed her. We laughed about it after. I then asked her where she was staying and she told me a nice hotel. I said do you mind if we go back there to shoot. She said this is most unproffessional. I said i have no other motive other than to get you to take your tits out ...... and photograph them. She laughed. You are cheeky she said. She said come on then before i change my mind. I went back and photographed her and took her beautiful tits out too. I was very happy with my days work. We went for a drink in the hotel bar. We both got a little drunk and i woke up the next morning in her bed. I was angry that i had being so unprofessional but when i looked at her stunning beauty i thought how could i regret this. She is one of the most beautiful women on the planet and i had the pleasure of her company. On the way back to the office i thought about the amazing time i had and the incredible photos i had got.

I showed my phitis to my boss and he was less than impressed. He said i gave you one of the most beautiful women in the world and you give me this. I said i had no studio, set, props etc. He said you only have two photos we can use and both are poor. He said where are the lingerie shots and i said she wasnt wearing any. He said nothing. He said you could get me the sack if we publish those. He said the owner is abroad so i will take a risk. But next time get it right. I said ok.
The next day he published the picture of her in the room on page 3 and there was such a positige reaction that 2 days later he published the photo of her outside. Sales of that days paper were up by 10%.

Over the next week there was a huge public debate about the photos. Many felt it was wrong to have nudity in a newspaper and it even was discussed in parliment in the mean time i was only allowed publish photos of models in bikinis. The owner of the newspaper returned a few days later. He summoned my boss and his office. When i walked in he shook hands with my boss but asked who is this joker about me. Once the door closed he started screaming and banging the desk. Everyone in the main office could see what was going on and were smirking and giggling. He said who the fcuk decided to print nude pics in my newspaper not once but twice. They are talking about this through the country even in parliment. I have had thousands of complaints and advertisers are pulling out. Why shouldnt i sack the two of you this second. My boss had turned pale as had i and he was about to response until the owner said. Sales are up 15% since. I had had loads of new advertisers looking to get on board. What ever you are doing keeping doing it. He said you know they are all watching out there dont you. We both nodded. He said i am going to shout again so they are not disappointed. We both left the office shaken but confident. My boss said i have a stunning model lined up for you. Try and get more professional pics this time. If you cant get a studio get a 5 star hotel. So i did exactly that. I brought Vivian to a very fine hotel and took what i thought were very good photos.

Over the next 3 days the newspaper published topless pics of Vivian and evwry day there were loads of complaints but sales kept increasing every day.

The next model Marlene was stunning. She was the prettiest girl i ever photographed.

Followed by Anulka.

My boss kept talking about getting a professional photographer. However i knew how popular the photos were proving. I started asking for a studio first and when my boss said there was no money for it. I told him without a studio models wont take us serious. A couple of models cancelled after hearing there was no studio. Suddenly there was money for a studio off campus. As much as i liked photoraphing the models they were always one shoot with the models so the reader never got to know them. My boss had no problem using a few photos from the same shoot over a period of time but he never though using the same models more than once made any sense. I met with my boss a number of times about me choosing the models. He was against it at the start but when i said i reckon i can save money and make you look good. While also saving him time. He relucently agreed to let me. He told me if things didnt work out that he would take back the power if he felt he had to.

I had one idea but knew there was no possibility of my boss agreeing. I decided i would be happier if i could choose the models and over time i might be able to create something special for the readers. My first repeat girl that the readers liked was called Jilly.

ILuvSamiScott

In love with my hand.
I'm not sure you took all those photos yourself, but I recognize one if not two of the models. I recognized Marlene Appelt (Feb. 24, 2020), a German fraulein. In fact, I write smutty songs regularly and I even mentioned her in one song in the last few months. Wasn't she in some Playboy? I read she was "discovered" just as she got into a taxi and the photographer or somebody chased after her. I didn't recognize "Anulka" by sight, but the name sure rings a bell. I think she was in the same Playboy book, and her last name was Dziubinska.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I started working for a newspaper as a reporter in 1968 ...
Which makes you about 77 years old. Give or take a year ...

So all of this is made up for the "fantasy-erotic" effect. Taking dramatic license as you go.

One thing, you've got to proof-read your posts for misspellings, grammar and punctuation before posting. There are just too many mistakes in your posts.
I'm not sure you took all those photos yourself ...
None of these pictures were taken by the OP. He does it this for the "fantasy - erotic" effect. As mentioned in the comment above.

Last edited:

Tripod

Over the next few years i managed to gather a host of new girls. I used dancers instead of models. I went to clubs in soho and recruited girls. After a while i took a few more risks. I test shot barmaids, waitresses, secretaries etc. I waited for my boss to go on holiday before taking a chance shooting one and getting her published. Then see if anyone noticed and how the public reacted. I knew i would need someone stunning. I had loads of pretty girls but then i met the one i knew could be a game changer. Her name was Linda and she was a secretary. Her test shots were unreal. When i rang her work number she had moved jobs. I knew i only had a small window to shoot her and i had to find her. She told me she used to watch her favourite football team arsenal. So i had to find her amongst 40,000 people. A needle in a haystack. I went to all the local pubs near the stadium and i waited outside the ground as fans went in. There was no sign. I was ready to give up when i remembered i still had my press badge. So i got in. I had a look around before i heard an announcement over the loud speaker about the attendance. That lite a light bulb in my head. So i went to the announcer and said i need to find my gf as her mum is poorly. He announced it and 5 minutes later she appeared.

Tripod

At the time alot of prints were black n white. As part of a cost cutting messure. I shot her and got published. I decided i would publish her in the paper 3 times before my boss got back. There was a huge flood of interest in her and loads of letter and phone calls were being recieved at the office for more pics of her. When my boss got back he wanted to know who the new model was. I said very little. By the end of the year she was the readers favourite and every day she was in the paper sales increased significantly. Sales even increases in general as fans hoped she would be in that days edition.

Tripod

My mate Rob had been bragging about his new girlfriend. In fairness his girlfriends were usually pretty but the way he talked about Donna you would think he was dating Linda Lucardi. We were all out one night when a small busty brunette came over and Rob said to us this is Donna. We all were impressed she was hot and very busty. She chatted with us for a bit but then said i need to get off I have work early. I also had an early start when i went outside she was just getting into a cab so i jumped in after her. The cab driver said 'luv do you know this guys', she said 'no' he was about to kick me out when she said wait your Rob's mate. I said yeah sorry is it ok if we share a cab. She said ok. I sat in beside. We chatted for a minute but i couldnt stop looking at her tits. She said i am up here and pointed at her face. I said sorry its an occupational hazard. She said are you a gp. I said no i work for a newspaper. She said oh yeah Rob said you worked for a newspaper. I said have you heard of page 3. She said the topless models. I said i do that. She said no way and Rob would have told me. I said he doesnt know. She wasnt sure to believe me or not.

Tripod

She joked could i be a page 3 model. I said you are pretty enough for sure, she blushed, but i can't tell you that without seeing your tits. She laughed and said nice try. I said i am not trying. I am being honest. I said i get 100s of letters each week with photos of girls desperate to become page 3 models. She asked the cab driver do you have a page 3 newspaper. He reached under his seat and pulled out a paper and handed it back. She opened the page and it says photographed by Kerry Kelse. She said see its a woman i knew you were lying and anyway i know your name is Kevin. I took out my wallet and took out a business card that said Kerry Kelse photographer Some media. She said no way. I siad ya. I then showed her my press pass that said Kerry Kelse. She said whats that about. I said i didn't want my family giving me grief and I don't want my friends asking to meet models all the time. Also i want the girls to feel safe. She said its lying. I said no its not guys can be called Kerry. The taxi driver said yes they can i know a guy called Kerry. See i said. She laughed. She then unbuttoned her top and got her tits out. The taxi driver nearly ran into another car as he got an eyefull in the mirror. I said very impressive. I said why don't you come in for a test shoot. She said you are joking right. I said i don't joke and i handed her a card. She siad i don't know i don't think i am good enough. I said come in and find out what you got to loose. The cab driver dropped her off and i said ring me if you are interested. She said thanks but i don't think so. As the cab driver dropped me home he said that was so nifty work. He said i heard some scams down through the years but saying you are a photographer for page 3 that beats the lot. I can't belive she fell for that. He said the norks on her too. Fuck me. I laughed i said they were smashing and we both laughed. I went to pay him as he dropped me off but he said you are okay mate or should i say Kerry. He laughed. He said i had enough entertainment.
I worked away that week trying to find another popular model. All the girls that were stunning didn't have great tits and all the girls that had great tits just weren't sexy enough. Later that week my secretary said i have Donna on the line for you. I said Donna who. She said i don't know. She asked and said the girl from the taxi. I was like what then i remembered. She said Robs friend. I picked up the phone. She said hi and was i serious about the photo screen thingy. I said a screen test i said yes i was. She said when. I said what you at now. She said i am working. I said said take a sickie. She laughed and said ok. An hour later she was in my studio. She said wow you were not lying. I said no i wasn't she smiled nervousily.

Tripod

I went and got the photos printed as she got dressed. I said you are a natural and i think the readers will love you. She said really. I said i think so. I said when do you want to do a shoot. She said i don't know soon i guess. I said cool. I said what about your family or Rob. She said my family are liberal and very supportive. I said and Rob. She said we are just going out so if he has a problem thats his problem. I said don't tell him about my job. She said of course.

Tripod

Two days later she came in for her first shoot and the next day i put her picture in the paper.

She didn't tell Rob and he was not happy especially when all his mates were chatting about wanking off to her tits.

Tripod

Rob and her broke up as he could not handle people chatting about her or checking her out. I taught her about posing and being natural. We spent a lot of time together working and she would even come to mine and we would work there. I joked show me your pussy and she my cock would be hard as a photographed her and she would laugh at me after.

Tripod

One day i was going through a bundle of letters and photos. I went through it with an assistant and he said there is nothing there. I kept going back to a blonde in a blue bikini. My assistant said she looks like a house wife and we don't even know what her tits look like her. I said i like her. He said nah she will never be anything. I said what does the letter say. He replied receptionist in a doctors surgery. I said lets get her in. When she came in she was a real beauty much prettier than her photo. I said i bet your doctor always has a full surgery. She said yes he is very busy and i said you know why that is. She said he has a lot of experience. I said no because of you. She laughed. I said we need to do a test shoot you ok doing topless. She said yes i am i just didn't wany some perv seeing my tits. I said you want a lot of pervs and she laughed again. My assistant said she is really pretty but has she got the tits. When she walked out topless i could see his grin from the corner of my eye. She had great tits and nice perky nipples. I said whats your name again. She said Ruth. I said Ruth very good.