• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Cheater

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
We had a smoke and a laugh. Keira said i thought my heart was going to explode. I was sure you were his wife. After a while Joanne started sucking my cock and Kiera joined in. I fcuked Joanne as she ate Kiera pussy, they both rode me and i fcuked them doggy as they ate each other pussy before cumming all over their faces.

Tripod

I was chatting to Kiera and I was asking her to come over. She said she couldn't that her boyfriend was coming over. I said you never told me you had a bf. She said you never asked. I heard another girl laugh. I said whose that. She said Ashly my friend. I asked is she hot. She said super hot. I said put her on. Kiera laughed. She said hi. I said do you know who i am. She said you are the hot married guy Kiera is fcuking. I said what you at now. She said going home when Steve gets here. I said why don't you come hang out with me. She laughed what about Kiera. I said put her on. I said Kiera you don't me hanging out with Ashly. She said course now. I said cool. I said give her my adress.

Tripod

I had a lot of fun with Ashly. Just as i cum on her pretty face. My wife facetimed me. I messaged her can you give me 5 minutes. She said hurry i don't have much time. Ashly left with my cum on her face smiling. I facetimes my wife back.

Tripod

Viktoria ask how am i. I said im fine just been busy with work. She said do You Miss me I said of course. I said what about you. She said so much. I said any idea when you will be home. She said i don't know it could be another month or two. I said ok. I said I am gonna fcuk your brains out when you get back. She laughed and said you sexually frustrated. I just smiled. She moved the camera down to where her tits were out of her bra. She asked have You Missed these as she played with her beautif tits. After a while show moved the camera down and she had no knickers on. She said have You Missed my pussy. I said so much. She said show me. My cock was soft after cumming but it was soon hard again. She played with herself as i jerked off and we both talked dirty. We both came and she got dressed and chatted.

Tripod

I got a message that night from a number i didnt recoignise. She said i heard your a nawty guy. I said who is this. She said i am Ashlys friend Lily. She said do you want company. I said sure why not.

Tripod

While my wife is away she gets a phone call from her old modelling company. They said we have a job and you would be perfect for it. She said i don't know i haven't done modelling in a few years. He said i checked you social media and you are still hot as hell and when the client described what he wanted you were the first person i thought of. She laughed and said last time you hired me you told me i was 21 anymore. She said where is the job and he said Los Vegas can you fly out. She said no need I am in the area at the minute. He said then it was meant to be.
Viktoria is a little nervous especially as the shoot is for underwear in a nice hotel and there is also another shoot taking place. Everyone is watching her doing the shoot. She is slighly intimidated but also likes the attention. The other shoot that is taking place has a super hot black guy. He is staring at her. After her shoot she asks is she done and her boss says no i need you to do more shots later after this shoot. She watches the other shoot. Its her turn to watch the hot black guy in a pair of boxer shorts. She thinks he must have padding down there. Her boss said maybe we could a few pics with him too later would you be ok with that. So after his shoot is finished. Her boss says now lets get a few pics together. She walks over to him nervously and says hi im Viktoria.

Tripod

He says hi im sly. She said nice to meet you. The photographer asks her to do some poses with him. He says i want you to put your hand on her hips and look into her eyes. Everyone can feel the energy in the room. Viktoria is excited by his touch and tries to fight the feelings of being turned on. She tells herself she is married. The photopher said move in closer and pretend to kiss. Both of them are a milimetre apart. They kiss and then the photopher says yes thats it. They both only realise they are on a shoot. The photopher said i have my shots for that can we get lunch. He said can we meet back here in 90 minutes. Everyone says ok and head off to the restauraunt. Viktoria tells herself she is married and goes and puts a pair of jeans and a top on. Sly also puts on Jeans trainers and a tshirt.

Tripod

Everyone has left and Viktoria is in the bathroom fixing her make up. Sly follows her in. She said what are you doing here. He said I wanted to tell you you are stunning. She said thanks honey. I am not bad for an old woman. He said you are not old. She said thanks but i am married. He said he is one lucky dude. She blushes. He says are they real as he points to her breasts. She laughs and said what do you think. He lifts up her top and grabs one and said no but they are perfect. She said please stop i am married. He points at his bare chest and said mine are real. She laughs. She said what about the prop in your boxers. He said i don't wear boxers normally. He then pulls downs his jeans and exposes the biggest cock Viktoria has ever seen. Her eyes widen and she says ok so no prop. She said you are after making me wet. He says show me. She pulls down her jeans and puts a finger on her pussy. She said i can't do this. His cock has hardened in the meantime. She shakes her head and touches his chest. She starts sucking his big cock. The both love it. After a while he turns her over so that she is leaning against the seat she was doing her make up and fucks her doggy. They both love it and moan in pleasure.