• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Biden Presidency

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I really don't know what scares me more. The fact he thinks his locked garage is secure, or that he drives a Vette. A gas sucking muscle care, for lack of a better word, that takes a little skill to drive, all the while he screams about electric vehicles.

I've said it before, neither side is any good, and slow Joe, is no better then the oompa loompa.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
He seems to to be self-reporting his findings.
Better to control the narrative and be proactive, rather than let the GOP lead the charge. Him seemingly forgetting about them doesn't help his "senile old man" image though.

Duke Klingenpooper

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
Joe's cokehead, gun criminal son is paying $50,000 rent each month to stay at the house where Biden stores US government classified documents in the garage. The house where they record no visitors. Control that narrative 🤣

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Joe's cokehead, gun criminal son is paying $50,000 rent each month to stay at the house where Biden stores US government classified documents in the garage. The house where they record no visitors. Control that narrative 🤣
No way to control it at this point. It is what it is. The best Biden can do is draw comparisons to Trump’s adult offspring.

We have two elderly men who don’t control documents very well. With luck, neither will be running for a second term in 2024.

Mr. Daystar

No way to control it at this point. It is what it is. The best Biden can do is draw comparisons to Trump’s adult offspring.

We have two elderly men who don’t control documents very well. With luck, neither will be running for a second term in 2024.
You do realize that the only difference between these two, and obama, clinton, and both bush's did it to, they just didn't get caught, or something worse happened, and it got pushed aside. You have to go for a ride in the way back machine, to find any politicians that aren't, or wouldn't be considered crooked, or just plain filth. Just sayin.

gmase

You do realize that the only difference between these two, and obama, clinton, and both bush's did it to, they just didn't get caught, or something worse happened, and it got pushed aside. You have to go for a ride in the way back machine, to find any politicians that aren't, or wouldn't be considered crooked, or just plain filth. Just sayin.
Are you saying Millard Fillmore was crooked?

Mr. Daystar

Are you saying Millard Fillmore was crooked?
Either that, or he was an adulterous sexual deviate of some sort.

Duke Klingenpooper

Abraham Lincoln was the last great president. Teddy Roosevelt was alright. Bit of a bore with all his mountain man shit, and mildly commie there near the end. But he was alright.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Everyone's crooked to some degree ... (it's only a matter of time before they are caught.)

*Cough* Ahem (clearing my throat.) Teapot Dome Scandal from 1921 to 1923 under Warren G. Harding's administration.

https://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/teapot-dome-scandal

Had to do more with Albert Bacon Fall, his Secretary of the Interior. He asked Harding to transfer authority of the two largest oil reserves in the nation, Elk Hills in California and Teapot Dome in Wyoming from the Navy Department to the Department of the Interior.

Harding died in office as a result of the scandal. Fall was later convicted in 1929 and spent a year in prison.

Last edited:

gmase

Everyone's crooked to some degree ... (it's only a matter of time before they are caught.)

*Cough* Ahem (clearing my throat.) Teapot Dome Scandal from 1921 to 1923 under Warren G. Harding's administration.

https://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/teapot-dome-scandal

Had to do more with Albert Bacon Fall, his Secretary of the Interior. He asked Harding to transfer authority of the two largest oil reserves in the nation, Elk Hills in California and Teapot Dome in Wyoming from the Navy Department to the Department of the Interior.

Harding died in office as a result of the scandal. Fall was later convicted in 1929 and spent a year in prison.
The funniest thing about Harding is that he called his penis 'Jerry'.

LBJ got it right: https://short-history.com/lyndon-johnson-penis-nicknamed-jumbo-6eba2f1894fa

Either that, or he was an adulterous sexual deviate of some sort.
Most, if not all, politicians are flawed - they are human after all. I cannot equally throw them into the same bucket though. Each needs to be judged on his own merits - regardless of party. I will revert back to my comparison of doing 60 mph in a school zone versus 90 mph in a 75 mph zone.

Duke Klingenpooper

How long before the deceitful document thief gets Cuomo-ed by his party? They love to offer the sacrifice to make their collective sins oh so background. Pelosi is unashamedly insider trading, getting fabulously rich, Schumer is inciting violence with vitriolic rhetoric targeted at Supreme Court Justices. Oh, but look over there at daffy old Joe, selling national secrets - oh, he's just hoarding them in an insecure location frequented by his coke-addict son and his communist business partners - that's all.
Yep. Isolated case. Joe Treason. But yeah, yeah, what about that mean ol Trump guy, huh?

Duke Klingenpooper

Duke Klingenpooper

That Biden guy is keeping the economy going. Non-farm payrolls jumped by 517k in January. Unemployment is at its lowest point since Nixon was inaugurated. Not too shabby.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/03/employment-report-biden-powell-00081067

Back to the garage …
Easy to do when 26 states, more than half, saw increases in the minimum wage - something Biden can take ZERO credit for, being individual states' determination, over and above the federal minimum.

Thank God too, because poor folk can afford Bidenflation and skyrocketing no-end-in-sight gas price increases, home heating oil, etc. Across the board, historic inflation.

Exceedingly shabby, actually. And, like, 88 years old or something.

gmase

Easy to do when 26 states, more than half, saw increases in the minimum wage - something Biden can take ZERO credit for, being individual states' determination, over and above the federal minimum.

Thank God too, because poor folk can afford Bidenflation and skyrocketing no-end-in-sight gas price increases, home heating oil, etc. Across the board, historic inflation.

Exceedingly shabby, actually. And, like, 88 years old or something.
Presidents get too much blame or credit for normal economic cycles. Businesses are the ones driving the activity. When my heating bill doubled I didn’t think of Biden - I thought of Excel Energy whose name was on the bill. Same thing with pump prices except I blame another group of corporations. I can easily afford both, but I have sympathy for those who cannot easily absorb the increases.

Biden is 80 without the 10% inflation. :) Same age Trump will be in 4 years. Let us opt for neither in 2024.

Mr. Daystar

I wonder how much his kid got paid for that "weather" balloon that's floating over Montana.

More importantly, how much will he have to give back, since the USAF has deemed the 300 + acres that were in the process of being sold to china, are now considered a security risk, and the deal squashed...........for now.