• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Slim, voluptuous (NOT chubby) Full figured women (FFW) / Slender women with wide hips & big ass

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
I didn't want to do this, and had been avoiding doing so, but I'm going to try to fork this thread on ...
big is beautiful - bbw - voluptuous chubby luscious
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=51426
... into this one.

For the most part, I didn't take issue often, but sometimes people would mention slender women like Audra Mitchell or Angelica Raven.
Some would even mention extremely slender (virtually no stomach protrusion at all) women like Cherry Brady and Chloe Vevrier.

But what really got to me was when a very slender, very curvy, just fuller figured OSCM like Rebecca Jessop inquired how she differed:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=1129545

The whole "big girl" description was then rather dodged by most, without any substance in their responses.
I believe my response was far more complete, and it was what I had been worried about all along ...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=1134646

So, let's have a "sister thread" of women who clearly don't have any stomach protrusion, but they are fuller figured (wider).
Women who are larger and wider than someone like, say, Kira Keener but are not as plump as women who are like, say, the more recent Kerry Marie
(although she'd clearly qualify as a FFW when more slender).

KalasHusband

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
Re: Full figured women (FFW), but slender, voluptuous NOT chubby

To me, I think it's all about the person's taste because what some consider "fat" might be what others consider normal. I don't know, I think you and I have very similar tastes in shapes and sizes but I suppose that I like a whole lot of different things. Most supermodels don't cut it for me, they just look too skinny and don't have any shape but a ffw is usually right down my alley.

Member2019

It's medical for me ...

To me, I think it's all about the person's taste because what some consider "fat" might be what others consider normal. I don't know, I think you and I have very similar tastes in shapes and sizes but I suppose that I like a whole lot of different things. Most supermodels don't cut it for me, they just look too skinny and don't have any shape but a ffw is usually right down my alley.
It's largely medical for me.

Some women do have a larger bone structure, especially on apple or hourglass forms, especially when wider.
And some women are (in my opinion, cursed) with pear/spoon shapes, as well as straight (no curves).

BMI is out and stomach protrusion is in.
I've always been a huge fan of slender, but wide, apple and hourglass figures.
But there are several BBWs that catch my fancy, typically all hourglass figures.

KalasHusband

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod

Yeah that's so true, I'm really not attracted to spoon shapes.

Member2019

just looking

I got wood

Prof--

I've seen your posts throughout various threads, and I think you're largely right on in terms of FFW's. Sure, sometimes what I like to call "tits on a stick" is hot, but there's nothing like a woman who has just a little bit of softness to her midsection and some serious hips. Gianna Michaels, the late Jasmine Grey, Yulia Nova, Kora as mentioned above, ad infinitum--THEY'RE the ones who really do it for me. Yeah, sure, they've all got some serious volume above the ribcage, but it's not just about the boobs.

Don't let anyone tell you you're faves are fat.

Member2019

Curves and the just curves 'mam.

Prof-- I've seen your posts throughout various threads, and I think you're largely right on in terms of FFW's.
Sure, sometimes what I like to call "tits on a stick" is hot, but there's nothing like a woman who has just a little bit of softness to her midsection and some serious hips.
Exactly!
Gianna Michaels, the late Jasmine Grey, Yulia Nova, Kora as mentioned above, ad infinitum--THEY'RE the ones who really do it for me.
Yeah, sure, they've all got some serious volume above the ribcage, but it's not just about the boobs.
Oh so true!
I had to look up Jasmine Grey and that's exactly the "girl next door" that is so-fucking hot.
Solid D cup, on a 35D-26-36 frame -- a wider hourglass.

holycrap

Where did everyone go?

Prof--

I've seen your posts throughout various threads, and I think you're largely right on in terms of FFW's. Sure, sometimes what I like to call "tits on a stick" is hot, but there's nothing like a woman who has just a little bit of softness to her midsection and some serious hips. Gianna Michaels, the late Jasmine Grey, Yulia Nova, Kora as mentioned above, ad infinitum--THEY'RE the ones who really do it for me. Yeah, sure, they've all got some serious volume above the ribcage, but it's not just about the boobs.

I had to look up Jasmine Grey too, and I wish I had done it earlier.
Her freeones links:
http://freeones.com/html/j_links/Jasmine_Grey/

banana

Do I look normal to you?

Traci Topps was my favor but too bad she is retired and not much of her stuff are on the web.

just looking

I got wood

I had to look up Jasmine Grey too, and I wish I had done it earlier.
Her freeones links:
http://freeones.com/html/j_links/Jasmine_Grey/

Yeah, I came upon (pun NOT intended) Jasmine a few months ago--her careeer was just getting started, and seems to have been highly regarded in the industry. I just wish what little portfolio she had accumulated wasn't swept under a rug after her death. Posthumous links of her are pretty difficult to come by. Tupac, she isn't.

just looking

I got wood

Hey, Prof--

SInce we seem to be on the same page regarding body types, care to recommend some new (to me) blood?

Thanks in advance!

Member2019

FFWotD (01/08): Constance "Biance/Sylvie" Devil

Hey, Prof--
SInce we seem to be on the same page regarding body types, care to recommend some new (to me) blood?
Thanks in advance!
Hmmm, how about the "Full Figured Woman (FFW) of the Day" (FFWotD)?
If I don't post someone by the evening, anyone else should feel free to jump in.

Today I'll say ... Constance "Bianca/Sylvie" Devil
Basics: Sandy Blond, All Natural Breasts, Hard Core Starlet (Natural Wonders of the World series)
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=72771

Hope you haven't heard of her, sorry if you have.
Maybe tomorrow's will be new if not today?

Member2019

Monica (size 9-10), yes, Aria (size 6-7), no ...

Oh, a great entry-level, very glamorous FFW -- a dark raven that I'd total die for!
She's clearly wider with a [US] dress size around 9-10, maybe 8 when her ribcage is completely exposed (near-anorexic for her structure).

aria is always good too.
Aria is just a tad outside the specs, just a tad too thin to really be considered a FFW.
She's got a great, Italian hourglass, but she wears a dress size 6-7 (she'd be a 2-4 if she was straight).
But that does places her in the "rare, classy pinup" category along with Sophia Lauren, among others.

Member2019

Member2019