• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shemale OCSMs

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Since we now have 2 girls who are in the process of becoming OCSMs, who else would you like to see show up here?

If you know that they have contact info (such as a public fan email or their twitter) please post or PM it so it's easier and faster to get a hold of them!

Also, if YOU are in contact with any of the girls and you get them to come here and they mention your referral, I'm more than happy to reward you with some myFO points. ;-)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
We´re depending on you guys to get this up and running, so remember, if you´re a performer or you spot someone posting here that you think qualifies as an Official Checked Star Member (OCSM), make sure to drop us a note!

Hondarobot

Banned
Congrats Kelly! Why am I not surprised you're the first Official Checked Star Member in this section?

I just found this forum after seeing a thread somewhere else (and that thread has already threadjacked into an argument regarding apples and oranges, lol), and I joined today. Hopefully more familiar faces will find their way over here, it seems like a pretty cool set of forums.

It's like the first day at a new school.

;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Can you guys make Kevin Dong an ACO?
http://board.freeones.com/member.php?662814-Kevin-Dong

I want a freeones tshirt as well and then I go to Venus in October with the t-shirt on :D
Oh my god you're coming to Berlin?! :eek: You know, I have a FreeOnes shirt! Maybe you wanna wear it during the Venus and then give it back to me? :shy: I get a boner just thinking of your scent. Maybe I can also take some pics of your cock peeping out under the shirt? :drool2:

latexorlesbian

Please don't ban me!
Since we now have 2 girls who are in the process of becoming OCSMs, who else would you like to see show up here?

If you know that they have contact info (such as a public fan email or their twitter) please post or PM it so it's easier and faster to get a hold of them!

Also, if YOU are in contact with any of the girls and you get them to come here and they mention your referral, I'm more than happy to reward you with some myFO points. ;-)

I forgot her name but would the one that just gt accepted to be in Miss Universe count? She is from Canada even though the pageant hasn't aired. By doing that I won't be watching it this year. Bad move on Trump's part. If it is would I be getting any points for suggesting it Petra

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Can you guys make Kevin Dong an ACO?
http://board.freeones.com/member.php?662814-Kevin-Dong

Oh my god you're coming to Berlin?! :eek: You know, I have a FreeOnes shirt! Maybe you wanna wear it during the Venus and then give it back to me? :shy: I get a boner just thinking of your scent. Maybe I can also take some pics of your cock peeping out under the shirt? :drool2:

You have a freeOnes shirt Maley?