• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate that girl!

I'm not sure if there is a similar thread, if so I apologize. If not, then allow me to start.

Basically you post a picture and have the next poster give her a rating from 1-10. After rating, make sure to post a picture of your own for the next poster to rate.

4631395233_b7c9a94bfa_z.jpg

magicspore

I want to win FreeOnes Freebies!
6/10

3.jpg

*sigh*
You have to post a picture of your choice for the next poster to rate as well. So make sure to have a picture ready if you're going to participate. Lets try this again.

Rate her. Then post your own picture for the next poster to rate.
sexy-firefox1.jpg

Shifty

O.G.
*sigh*
You have to post a picture of your choice for the next poster to rate as well. So make sure to have a picture ready if you're going to participate. Lets try this again.

Rate her. Then post your own picture for the next poster to rate.

^^ Poseidon, you are breaking multiple rules in this thread: :nono:

• Attaching Multiple Photos
  • Hotlinking

I suggest that you read the board rules, as directed by a moderator above.

^^ Poseidon, you are breaking multiple rules in this thread: :nono:

• Attaching Multiple Photos
  • Hotlinking

I suggest that you read the board rules, as directed by a moderator above.

I get the hotlinking part, so I will use a service host next time. But the 2 picture's I've post are not consecutive posts. Am I not allowed to participate in my own thread? The guidelines I layed out are actually as simple as it gets. Post a picture and have the next poster rate it. After you have rated someone else's picture, (in the same post) post a picture of your own to have the next person rate it, etc...It's not my fault that the posters above me decided not to go along with it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It does not matter if they aren't consecutive posts, this is not a picture board.

It does not matter if they aren't consecutive posts, this is not a picture board.

This is a pretty pathetic response considering that a large portion of this forum isn't a picture board either, yet you see millions of pictures and links to pictures on them, including the discussion board. If you think I've violated something, I would suggest you take a closer look at the million of other threads here, beause I've come across the same things that I've been accused of here. Besides, this is a games thread no? Never seen a picture game? SMH

This rating game runs smoothly in various forums I've been on, yet people here don't seem to get such a simple game with simple rules and guidelines I layed out.

So instead of telling me what not to do, how about tell me what to do or how to do it so that you all would stop complaining.

Use a service host and post the link only, but don't attach it to conserve bandwith on this forum?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Yes, I know that there are many other threads with pictures in them, but they are mostly in threads that belong to OCSM's.

Shifty

O.G.
This is a pretty pathetic response considering that a large portion of this forum isn't a picture board either, yet you see millions of pictures and links to pictures on them, including the discussion board. If you think I've violated something, I would suggest you take a closer look at the million of other threads here, beause I've come across the same things that I've been accused of here. Besides, this is a games thread no? Never seen a picture game? SMH

This rating game runs smoothly in various forums I've been on, yet people here don't seem to get such a simple game with simple rules and guidelines I layed out.

So instead of telling me what not to do, how about tell me what to do or how to do it so that you all would stop complaining.

Use a service host and post the link only, but don't attach it to conserve bandwith on this forum?

Poseidon, no one is accusing you of anything. We're trying to help you.

There's no point in hurling insults.

Indeed, you can use a service host and post links!

... for the record, I think this thread is a great idea. :)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
This threads a good idea. When I've found someone who I find worthy of posting in my stash I'll participate.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Nice one, that's a def 7 :2 cents:

Here's a brazilian Facebook hottie

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
8.5/10

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
some pike one