• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pro Wrestling Matches/Videos

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
She, Tozawa, Truth, Reggie & Tamina have that infinitely ongoing 24/7 sideshow going, so unless all 5 are endeavored, I'm thinking she's safe.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Merely posting this guy's name earns AEW points toward a TV14 rating. At least his matches have been decent enough not to be used for a bathroom break. Dude is 25, been wrestling professionally for almost 10 years, is over 6 feet tall and around 230 lbs. Get used to Takeashit cuz he's gonna be a star.

FOWJZU7WYAImOqS

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This is the one time where a guy getting arrested on a wrestling show actually got arrested. Billy Joe Travis was behind on child support and his ex told the cops he may be at the TV studio.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Here's a good one. You take Memphis Wrestling mainstays, Tracy Smothers & Tommy Rich, send them up North to Philly making them fake Italians joining up with Guido as the FBI.

Abbondanza!!!
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The only thing missing here is Jake Roberts. These boys were higher than Moses on top of Mt Sinai. Tracy Smothers seems to forget for a second Pat Tanaka is on his same side.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Here Shaquille Ali AKA Tracy Smothers is in a bad Memphis bootleg version of Nation of Domination.

Last edited:

tvstrip

It's been a while since we had indie jobbers get squashed. I don't think I saw anyone of note in that trio.
Still, I think those squash jobs work better for the heels who can be more ruthless.

Also, I thought the tag finals were supposed to be at the PPV? Or was I seeing things?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
It's been a while since we had indie jobbers get squashed. I don't think I saw anyone of note in that trio.
Still, I think those squash jobs work better for the heels who can be more ruthless.

Also, I thought the tag finals were supposed to be at the PPV? Or was I seeing things?

I think squash matches are important to build up new talent and allow them to showcase their moveset. A jobber is there to eat pins and lose matches so others don't have to. George South is one of the all-time great jobbers. Watch this clip. George comes across as a great guy too.

A lot of the NWA Enhancement Talent put on competitive matches even though they always lost. The other clip contains a classic Flair TV match.

tvstrip

I was thinking about what you were saying re developmental/promos etc and it reminded me of this

Well, at least they gave her a second chance.
Still scratching my head about the Tag titles though. They better have plans for a feud with Kai/Sky.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I was thinking about what you were saying re developmental/promos etc and it reminded me of this

Well, at least they gave her a second chance.
Still scratching my head about the Tag titles though. They better have plans for a feud with Kai/Sky.

Thanks for that. Regal made the whole video but I'd like to hear his critique after drinking 4-5 pints of Ale. Imagine the atrocious vulgarity! Egad and double egad!

What do you think of Raquel and all her smiling? Only crazy people smile that much. She's got a shit-eating grin on her face even when she's selling her opponents move.

Not to beat a dead horse over again but let me know when you've come to your limit watching all the high-flying stuff. Nice when the guy stands on the top rope like a statue for 2 minutes knowing the guy will cooperate and lie like a dead fish for him as long as it takes. Acrobatics overtakes the combat. I want to see men fight, not flip.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
She reads cue cards worse than Michael Phelps did on SNL.

You do realize these are pre-recorded and not live, right? What did the other takes look like???;)

tvstrip

Not to beat a dead horse over again but let me know when you've come to your limit watching all the high-flying stuff. Nice when the guy stands on the top rope like a statue for 2 minutes knowing the guy will cooperate and lie like a dead fish for him as long as it takes. Acrobatics overtakes the combat. I want to see men fight, not flip.

1662037473178.png

Not a problem for the women. At least, not for Io. The Joshi girls know their stuff and it shows. In the tag titles match she just jumped up there, and barely took any time before hitting the moonsault. She definitely earned her title of "Genius of the Sky".

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
View attachment 991584
Not a problem for the women. At least, not for Io. The Joshi girls know their stuff and it shows. In the tag titles match she just jumped up there, and barely took any time before hitting the moonsault. She definitely earned her title of "Genius of the Sky".

I agree. There are a number of the Joshi girls who look well trained and appear to know what they are doing. I can't speak for all of Joshi but just who I have seen in the US.

The issue with some of the girls is safety. I have seen a lot of girls botch that middle rope tope' to the outside usually getting the toe of their boot caught in the ropes then go straight down to the floor landing on the crown of their heads. Shotzi comes to mind.

tvstrip

I have seen a lot of girls botch that middle rope tope' to the outside usually getting the toe of their boot caught in the ropes then go straight down to the floor landing on the crown of their heads. Shotzi comes to mind.
Brie is the poster child for that. Twice in one match!