• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to change my thread name in my "Fav Babes" section

Aaliyah Love

I'm always ready to have sex!
Official Checked Star Member
I'm not sure why my name is spelled 2 different ways and I'm identified as "FTV-Alliyah" in this thread. http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?218465-Aaliyah-Love-FTV-Alliyah/page41 I can only assume the thread was started right around the time my FTV content was released, or by someone who really likes that website.
I have only shot for FTV ONCE, and it was YEARS ago. Nor do I even like the content of me on that website, it was shot by a mediocre "photographer" and furthermore, the website listed me as having 3 different ages and 3 different names, obv they didn't get 1 of them right.
I highly doubt at this point anyone is going to take a look at my name Aaliyah Love and be confused "wait, is this Alliyah from FTV? Hmm..hard to tell.."
Also, I have been listed by MANY names on many websites. I'm Molly on ALScan and Princess Molly Star on c4s but those names aren't listed in the title name. I don't see why I should forever be identified by my FTV content, which is miniscule at best compared to the huge library of scenes I have shot for many other companies since, scenes I am way more proud of than the ftv stuff..
I'd rather it say "Aaliyah Love/GFF girl" or "Aaliyah Love/Twistys Treat of the Month" or..this is a crazy thought.. how about just ..

Aaliyah Love
??

So is there a way to change it and if so, what's a girl gotta do to get it changed?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Probably just shoot a pm to Roald, or Petra and ask. They tend to be nice to most people...and you aren't always asking for special favors, in fact, you contribute far more then many of the girls, and in more then your own thread.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7274381, member: 370968"]aww well thank u hun;) I have fun on these forums!

At least you enjoy your job...I wish I could still say that.

Rezen

God damn it, Baconsalt!
If it's a petition, I'll sign it! Great to have a quality OCSM and we might as well please her! Doesn't seem like it would be a big problem.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I got chu Playa. ;)