• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My(18) SD(58) is organizing a sexual fantasy of mine that I’d like input on the details

TeenyTimidTwink

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
My SD Jamie is going to hold interviews of a sort to find a group of men that enjoy sharing their toys(me)

We want to find a place very gay friendly where finding such men won’t be impossible. All we had on our minds were two totally different places, Las Vegas or Along the coast in NC at a beach house we rent. Would like suggestions if you have

We plan for 2-4 weeks of stay and need men who want a free vacation as well get a big enough place, prefer to have the same men the whole time.

with masks commonplace now, I’m a very timid person so with a mask I’d like to try some voyeurish activities or sexual humiliation in public. Any ideas here?

I’d like to be seen being fucked, how can this be done legally and morally? Should I open blinds in a big window at night?

I’ve thought about wearing a black mask while receiving multiple facials so I can go for a walk with a semen soaked mask lol.

id like 5-8 guys to stay, get a few gang bangs with everyone but also have enough men because I want to be fucked so much I’m leaving with trouble walking. I’m probably going to bring m-amp and some opiate that anyone can partake in if they wish to extend sex time.

how much can you physically have sex before it could hurt your body? If I stayed for 4 weeks would having sex multiple times daily create issues even if I plan to wash between sessions?

we are going to require a quick aids test passed and do some filming that must be agreed by the guests in each room that may/may not be posted online though

i will be the house wife and do the cooking/cleaning that’s necessary while we are there. I want to be taken from what I’m doing to be fucked by someone, that’s all I’m there for.

I’ll likely dress like a female much of the time. Wigs nails makeup and all, are Botox lip injections worth it? Would they make blowjobs feel a lot better?

I could even be leashed like a dog if that’s what they want. Any other fetishes I might want to try?

we have this planned for June so plenty of time left.