• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria Bartiromo: You Fuck Her Or No?

You Fuck Her Or No?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm voting "no" on this one. Looks like someone blew a load in her face then smacked her in the mouth with his wiener right before she comes on camera. I would rather eat hummus out of Jeannine Pirro's anus than vaginally penetrate Maria Bartiromo.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-20-at-9.08.39-AM-418x270.png

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Nopey. Not back in the day and (certainly) not now. I've just never found her attractive. They used to call her "The Money Honey" (in the pre #MeToo era) and I thought :facepalm:. I just looked up her bio and I was shocked to learn that she's only 51. I thought she was around 60. IMO, she could do with laying off the cannolis for a few weeks (or months) and get on the ol' Peloton. Yeah, she'll (sadly) lose some boob size, but she's gotten that corn fed look now.

48112_Maria_Bartiromo_cleavage_122_578lo_122_578lo.JPG

Anyway, big tits don't make up for a hard face. Just ask another of her former CNBC sisters, Michelle Caruso-Cabrera (and she's got some massive sweater puppies). Since it's dinner time, I took the liberty of showing a picture with Michelle's face cropped out. Er, you're welcome. :yesyes:

7386f1992f04a1afa5ffd0df25785ebe.jpg

Nopey. Not back in the day and (certainly) not now. I've just never found her attractive. They used to call her "The Money Honey" (in the pre #MeToo era) and I thought :facepalm:. I just looked up her bio and I was shocked to learn that she's only 51. I thought she was around 60. IMO, she could do with laying off the cannolis for a few weeks (or months) and get on the ol' Peloton. Yeah, she'll (sadly) lose some boob size, but she's gotten that corn fed look now.

I forgot to mention she's also a big ole fatso and looks like Hell for 51.

I would rather eat the corn out of Susan Li's poop with chopsticks than allow Maria Bartiromo to give me a blow job through a hole in the wall while she was wearing a bag over her head.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I tell ya one who used to be a real cutie: Sue Herera. Back in the 80s when she was at FNN (before CNBC existed), she was a babydoll. Now she looks like she ate a baby. I mean we all get older and put on some pounds that sneak up on us. But dayuuuum! She's gone from Cute Susie to Big Sue.

Sue... remember the days (late 80s?):

image.jpg

Hey, here's your gal in 1998. Yep, still not hot.

image.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No, she looks like she has no concept of keeping her crotch clean, fresh, and hair free, and by that I mean is, she looks like the kind of chick who won't get rid of her ass hair, or trim what wanders onto her thighs, which I'm guessing, look similar to a pile of cottage cheese. I also get the feeling her spit would make my cock smell like halitosis breath.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Yus.

Simply yus.

But in the same way that I'd eat pork to survive.
I don't like it, I've never found but like, maybe one tenderloin I've ever liked.. but if I'm hungry, and it's right there.. yeah I'll eat the dang thing.

Same for any given ugly girl. I'd say it enhanced it, cuz you're already at ease with their poor appearance. :)

Like in the tv shows or movies or local bar - the homely girl is just one of the guys. The hot girl, everyone gets a bit jittery.

What's a dicking between friends? Cmere, Maria. You old scoundrel.

Alright, take off whatever Goodwill clothes you're wearing. Spread the fur. Tell me I'm pretty.

You aren't. So.. you tell me, and itll all balance out.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Take Maria out for a nice Italian dinner, then back to a discreet location, take her hand and lead her to the bathroom. Brush teeth with her. Shower with her. Then take her to bed and do all the nasty stuff with her I'd wash her dirty ass crack before I wore that shit out.