• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Looks Like The New Chicago Mayor Had A Rally The Other Night With Quite A Good Turnout From His Supporters

Don't demonize the criminals since they could barely afford the iPhones they arranged the violent riot with.

2 shot as hundreds of rowdy teens clash with Chicago cops for second night​

https://nypost.com/2023/04/16/2-teens-shot-as-rowdy-mob-clashes-with-chicago-cops-for-second-night/

newspress-collage-26614120-1681666334587.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Wow, usually this only happens when a team championship is won, or someone they think shouldn't have been shot, was.

If people want to stop being preyed upon by criminal scum they have to stop willing to be docile obedient livestock that can be that easily manipulated.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They also need to elect people that are tough on crime. There's a lot of progressive liberals that are pushing for bail and justice reform, as well as defunding law enforcement.

They also need to elect people that are tough on crime. There's a lot of progressive liberals that are pushing for bail and justice reform, as well as defunding law enforcement.

I have to say that I was very disappointed at our recent Mayoral Election. Even the Moderate Democrats seemed to be for Rick Caruso which gave me hope. It appears the people who were to the left of those moderates that decided the election. I couldn't figure out the reason people chose a career politician like Karen Bass.