• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayleigh McEnany Is Such A Cutie The Spelling Of The Word Cutie Should Be Changed To Kuteigh

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Hunter Biden was a red herring. Charles Adams's hard drive would have some good stuff on it too.

Remember first year law school students .. you can't bring in Minnesota evidence into a Michigan courtroom. The judge threw it all out.
They made mistakes an undergrad taking Business Law wouldn't even make.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
EkSeRpgUYAEnjQB.jpg
Ivanka seems to usually get a pass. I'd love to see her (or Jared's) harddrive. The good pics would be there.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ral-ivanka-trump-highly-misleading-on-lawsuit

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
kayleigh mcenany flies off the deep end, goes full authoritarian on fox news...

Short version, she's calling on kemp to overturn the results of the election in Georgia because Biden won there. This worthless whore is almost as disgusting as her boss.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I like the Brian Tyler Cohen comments. 👍
Kayleigh McEnany flies off the deep end, goes full authoritarian on fox news...

Short version, she's calling on Kemp to overturn the results of the election in Georgia because Biden won there. This worthless whore is almost as disgusting as her boss.
Kayleigh McEnany is just speaking for President Trump. Maybe she does have a personal agenda. Who knows? Who cares? But unless she doesn't speak up for the President, she'll end up just like Christopher Krebs on the unemployment line. This is all of Donald Trump's rhetoric. Faulty to the end.

====

Georgia did two recounts already. A machine recount and a manual recount. Joseph Biden won again. By 12,000 votes. President Trump wanted to do a third recount. However, he has no money for it though.

This is what Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...s-trump-for-violent-rhetoric/?sh=196cc4d13689

This was confirmed by Attorney General William Barr: There was no evidence of fraud. Hasn't been. All this goes back to what Christopher Krebs has been saying all along.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...could-change-election-result/?sh=c7044e61ba4f

=====

Ha. You know something. I spelled her name wrong. I didn't mean to but I did because the letters "N" and "M" are next to each other on the keyboard.

Just call her Kayleigh McEnamy (enemy). :)

Last edited:
This brotha here got himself a liberry card and now he knows the troof.

Look at our little firecracker fighting the good fight. For America...

giphy.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Donald Trump did say he saw dead people. Is a corpse wrapped up in that flag? Necrophilia going on? :wtf:

They have to wash our country's flag. De-sanitize it too. Give it an N95 mask. And keep him away!

Last edited:
Donald Trump did say he saw dead people. Is a corpse wrapped up in that flag? Necrophilia going on? :wtf:

They have to wash our country's flag. De-sanitize it too. Give it an N95 mask. And keep him away!

He added a few streaks to the Stars and Stripes? Our flag ain’t his cum rag!

The Donald has got bigger boobers than Kayleigh. Does Trump lactate sour cream from his ginger-haired udders?