• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Huge: Feinstein to Be Investigated

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wake me up when she gets impeached...

:sleep:

Wake up! She just got arrested!
No just kidding she's home in one of her huge mansions eating the best food available surrounded by armed guards with her groom of stool ready and waiting on her every need. All paid for by the US GOV with money borrowed from the Federal Reserve privately owned bank.
She is worth hundreds of millions of dollars yet I bet she doesn't own even one copy of Amazing Fantasy 15.

Is Feinstein in prison for leaking information yet?
I think they're still investigating the millions in stocks that she and her husband sold off, immediately when she learned of the impending coronavirus shut down (but before anyone else knew). Let's hope the insider-trading old bitch dies in prison, eh?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I think they're still investigating the millions in stocks that she and her husband sold off, immediately when she learned of the impending coronavirus shut down (but before anyone else knew). Let's hope the insider-trading old bitch dies in prison, eh?

Unlike that hot tamale from Georgia that did the same thing, eh?

index.jpg

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
So, we're just ignoring the fact that 3 republicans and 1 democrat were under investigation in relation to insider trading related to coronavirus, and that the investigations into the 1 democrat and 2 of the republicans have since been dropped, and that now the only one left still being investigated is Richard Burr?

Just going to ignore all those facts so you can slander Feinstein while desperately hoping everyone else ignores them too?

Feinstein, a California Democrat, sold $500,001 to $1 million worth of stock in a company called Allogene Therapeutics on Jan. 31, less than a month before panic about the virus caused markets to plunge, Senate records show. Her husband sold $1,000,001 to $5 million worth of Allogene shares on Feb. 18, according to financial disclosures.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
So yes then, just ignoring all those facts. How republican of you.

Here's another one for you, her husband is an investment banker, and he made the trade. Do you think in late January that an investment banker who was any good at their job might have had a suspicion of what was coming?

So yes then, just ignoring all those facts. How republican of you.

Here's another one for you, her husband is an investment banker, and he made the trade. Do you think in late January that an investment banker who was any good at their job might have had a suspicion of what was coming?

I don't defend the law-breaking of others. If you're struggling to defend hers, while maintaining your dignity, then stop, pumpkin! It's not like she asked you to make excuses for her crimes. You're debasing yourself. 😽

Feinstein, after employing a driver who was a Chinese spy for two decades, had this to say about the nation that unleashed covid on the world, the nation that regularly perpetrates massive cyber-attacks on the West, and the nation that is the greatest human rights abuser in the world:

a country growing into a respectable nation

Really. What planet is this white collar criminal on? Yeah, but go ahead and cheerlead for that mess, lib-ninnies. 😂 like, what's self-respect, right 🤣