• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fact About Yourself Thread

HeartBroker

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
Saw Supertramp on the Crime of The Century tour at Alpine Valley. What a concert!

I am hating you right now!
Simply because I had heard what a great show they put on but never managed to actually get out and see them.

:(

holdol

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
They played the whole album....Alpine Valley is/was the best outdoor venue I've ever been to. Acoustically perfect!

C

cindy CD/TV

i'm nixing my cable but keeping my internet

Ditto that. My cable company raised my bill by $11 bucks a couple months ago. And what extra service did that buy me? Zippo. The only thing keeping me from cutting my cable TV and going internet only is HBO. Game of Thrones, TrueBlood ... can't let them go ... :dunno:

C

cindy CD/TV

I just love McDonald's Chicken Nuggets with heaps of Hot Mustard. :drool2::yummie: But I also dig a Royale with Cheese every now and again, too ;)

C

cindy CD/TV

I don't have a dish washer at home, so I have to do them by hand. I hate it.

No. Seriously. I really, really, hate doing the dishes! :hairpull: Sometimes I won't cook certain meals because it will just create too many dishes for me to wash later. I sometimes even just rinse out bowls and utensils just so I won't have more to wash. Lazy? Probably. :facepalm: How much do housekeepers cost nowadays? :dunno: