• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever taste your own cum?

DNK_1998

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
I always eat my cum out of my hand. Specially those loads when I was on holiday for 2 weeks with other people and I couldn't jerk off to anything.

Same here. I love to fill the palm of my hand with cum and then swallow the lot. My cum tends to be *really* thick too. I love the taste + texture. Anyone care for some pics of my thick load?!

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I did once, by accident, during a session with my ex-mrs. It was not unpleasant, but I wouldn't do it again by choice.

Midgarisdead

I know my sig is too big, but...
Ok - here you go...!

...wow can't decide if I would slowly lick that out of your hand so I could taste and enjoy every last bit. Or if I should slurp it all up at once just so I could try to drain some more out of your cock.

...speaking of which, got any pics of your cock? You could pm me if you'd like.

seneca

^ yes thats me!
I have several times, and I tried to think what it tasted like, and the closest I could come to was it tasted like sunflower seeds, yum.

Fucked up

Closed Account
YES!! Actually as a teen I started jerking and licking it up to get rid of it.

Never thought to keep Kleenex on the night stand.

It's gotten to be a habit now. Slurp and gone, save a tree - good protein.

My cum has a distinct musky sex scent... not sure if that is typical. Never had a chance to compare so far.

arfman

There are contests on this board?
I love doing this. I love finding a cam girl who is into cei to give me instructions and watch me eat my cum for her. It is so hot and so much fun. My favorites have been cumming on strawberries and eating them (because that shit was fucking delicious) but it is hard to beat laying back and cumming straight into my mouth pretending it is somebody else's cock unloading on me.

Fucked up

Closed Account
Dude! Fuck it's easy. Funny but I never thought of doing this.

Thinking of sucking a dick and getting spewed on.

Just gave myself the prelude.
COOL!