• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cyberpunk 2077

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
doubtful they just announced they removed gender options which means they will also have to remove character customization that the showed off :( its a shame it was so good.

That's not what they did. The removed gender specific options. So if you wanted to make a trans male character with a female voice, you can. Same if you wanted to make a trans female character with a male voice. All they did was give people more choice. If you want a strict male/female character, then create accordingly.

TaylorVixenFan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
im sorry that just defeats the purpose some how -_- oh well guess im just too one track minded

darkwarrior3007

im sorry that just defeats the purpose some how -_- oh well guess im just too one track minded

How? If you want a male or female, then create a male or female, nothing has actually changed and like Alanah said in the video, it does make sense given the lore of Cyberpunk. This is nothing to worry about.

TaylorVixenFan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
ok....cause i really don't want to lose faith in this game as yet another game that has gone woke just to please the left. i have been waiting...oh my god how long have they teased this game now? 5 years now? LOL i remember the first trailer when it said coming out whenever we feel like it LOL thats literally what the OG trailer said.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I think I'll get it once the modding scene is bigger.

darkwarrior3007

Well, since WWE 2k20 turned out to be a dumpster fire of glitches and basically being a completely unfinished game that needs a massive patch to hopefully fix it, I took it back to Gamestop with their 48 hour guarantee to get $60 in credit which I in turn put on Cyberpunk.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It's a shame that the game will be released in September.

A late game is late once. If it comes out and is unfinished, its much worse. Take your time, dudes. Take your time.

hoochimama

Baconsalt > WTC7
^Of course, only game I've been looking forward to since TW3. Games with good writing are a rarity nowadays.

Bit bummed about the absence of third person camera out of the box (hopefully it can be modded in for exploration). Some of the gameplay footage also hints that they may have doubled down on TW3's misplaced loot/npc level mechanics.