• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That was a great movie. I can't recall how many times I watched that one late at night in the 70s.

That one ... The Great Escape and The Bridge Over the River Kwai.
And the Guns of Navarone. There were so many stars in the Bulge, I thought it was dark out. I saw a remake of it on Netflix, but it just wasn't the same. It was modern, but just not the same. It ended when the prisoners were gunned down by the Germans. I'm sure you remember that scene, it kind of fuels the viewers hatred of the Nazi's, and gets them to the edge of their seat. So the newer version ended there, and left it just sort of flat, with a question mark hanging over it. But something titled, "The Arden", that was factual, but action packed. That's where my head is at. I wonder if I can send an e-mail to either one? Worse they can do is say no.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Midway (1976) had a lot of stars too and has been remade ... Henry Fonda, Robert Mitchum, James Coburn, Charlton Heston, Hal Holbrook, Robert Webber, Glenn Ford, Ed Nelson, Cliff Robertson, Robert Wagner, Kevin Dobson, Tom Selleck, Dabney Coleman, Christopher George, Mitchell Ryan, Biff McGuire, Kip Niven and Erik Estrada on the United States side; and Toshirô Mifune, Pat Morita, Dale Ishimoto, John Fujioka, Robert Ito, James Sigeta, Shab Shimono, Yuki Shimoda, Conrad Yama, Clyde Kusatsu, Seth Sakai and Christina Kokubo on the Japanese side.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

That's sad.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Just one day earlier, Jesse Jane was found dead, alongside her also dead boyfriend, an overdose is stated as the probable cause of death.

Jesse Jane, an actress who appeared on Entourage and Bad Girls Club in addition to her work in the adult film industry, has died at age 43.

The actress, whose real name was Cindy Taylor, was found dead alongside her boyfriend Brett Hasenmueller at a home in Moore, Okla., on Wednesday. Both are believed to have died from a drug overdose, though medical examiners are still working to determine their causes of death, a representative from the Moore Police Department confirmed to EW. Jane and Hassmueller were discovered after police were called to do a wellness check around 11 a.m. local time on Wednesday. No further details were provided. ...

https://ew.com/adult-film-star-jesse-jane-found-dead-at-43-8549944

Let us all re-watch "Pirates II" this evening

46993158be.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

A touching tribute, there.
And what would you like me to say? I've never seen ANY of her work, I didn't know her personally, and it is sad that a young like has ended when it didn't have to. Maybe find a better place to be snotty towards me, I guess you learned how to be a mod from the likes of greg and doa82.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
And what would you like me to say? I've never seen ANY of her work, I didn't know her personally, and it is sad that a young like has ended when it didn't have to. Maybe find a better place to be snotty towards me, I guess you learned how to be a mod from the likes of greg and doa82.
I mean, it was just a joke so there was no need for you to fly off your handle there.

I don't know who those people are. Were they nice?

Mr. Daystar

I mean, it was just a joke so there was no need for you to fly off your handle there.

I don't know who those people are. Were they nice?
Well then I apologize. I didn't take it as a joke, because you in the past, have showed a certain disdain for me, or my posts. Of course I will admit those were based on comments made in the politics section. No, the people I mentioned were not very nice, so again, I apologize. My only excuse being it is difficult to interpret written words, as they show no inflection of voice.

Xombie3000

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
I just recently moved and have been out of the loop for a few months. I log in the other day and the first thing I saw was Masuimi had passed away. She was such a sweet and kind person. I enjoyed her interactions on the board and enjoyed speaking with her when I had the opportunity. I feel a little loss for words. She will be missed.

Mr. Daystar

I liked him on "In The Heat Of The Night".