• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't Log in to current account

R

Rictor

My username is Guido11, but it says my username/account don't exist. I've been registered since at least 2007, and always used this account to access the forums. I tried to reset my password, thinking maybe it was wrong somehow, but it still says the account doesn't exist.

Guido11

Insert funny comment here.
I was able to log in by going to board.freeones.com, but when I try to log in to myfreeones.com, it says my username doesn't exist. When I try to register, using the same username, it says it already exists?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I see a Guido11Guido, did you register under that name for myFreeOnes?

Guido11

I tried to register as Guido11, and it says it exists already. But my forum name is Guido11, yet I can't log into myFreeOnes with it. Is that normal?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I tried to register as Guido11, and it says it exists already. But my forum name is Guido11, yet I can't log into myFreeOnes with it. Is that normal?

I think the multiple account thing has messed you up. I assume Guido11Guido is you as well. I'll have to see what I can do here.

Guido11

Can you tell when it was created? I checked my emails, and found out I created this ID for Freeones Bulletin board, board.freeones.com, on October 30, 2007.I don't see any emails where I created an account for myfreeones.com

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Can you tell when it was created? I checked my emails, and found out I created this ID for Freeones Bulletin board, board.freeones.com, on October 30, 2007.I don't see any emails where I created an account for myfreeones.com

April 22, 2020. From an Italian email.

Guido11

I apologize for the late reply. That's not mine. I've only ever registered and used gmail. And I've had this account for years. Never registered this year.