• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREXIT ~ British Exit Referendum on the 23rd of June

Luxman

#TRE45ON
WTF is happening in Britain, it's the same bat shit crazy paranoid bullshit that Trump is spouting off.

knowone

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Yep it's catching you need to quarantine Republican Americans from traveling there until you "figure out what's going on". ; )

Red XXX

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.
Official Checked Star Member
This is what happens after 20/25 odd years of weak government - but it gives me a Chance to post this .....

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I like this song better.

Johan

I hope Britain will leave the EU. 'cause then the treaty that orders France to prevent illegal migrants from crossing the channel to get to Britain will cease to apply and we'll release tens of thousands of migrants that will go straight to Britain.

sean miguel

I hope Britain will leave the EU. 'cause then the treaty that orders France to prevent illegal migrants from crossing the channel to get to Britain will cease to apply and we'll release tens of thousands of migrants that will go straight to Britain.

Why would you want to do that? Expand your already bigger heart (your enlightenment is already at max) and accommodate them. If Britain doesn't want them, just call them xenophobes and racists and be the bigger Euros.

Thank God I'm American. I inhale freedom and exhale ... it's byproduct, I dunno, something patriotic sounding.

Yeah, my own fucked up country. But if you're going to comment on mine, I'll reciprocate.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I will be voting to leave the EU tomorrow, as I personally don't get any real benefit from being in it to be honest. I don't think it will matter much if we do indeed leave, as most things will probably remain the same. At least though when our government fucks up, then they will only have themselves to blame rather than shifting the blame to Brussels.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
So we'll know the results at about 6pm EST ???

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Breaking News

BBC Forecast: UK VOTES TO LEAVE

Holy shit. Wouldn't be surprised if Cameron resigns now

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Holy Shit. After all the arguments made (including those by Oliver) as well as the Sympathy vote for Cox I would have thought it was solid "Stay" vote.

The scary thing is, like others have pointed out is that some of the arguments are similar to Trump rhetoric, and not only did people believe it, but it actually passed.

Maybe a Trump presidency isn't that far-fetched?

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I guess the financial market Frankfurt will get stronger after this. And european business will suffer, too.

And the next general vote in Great Britain will be quite soething. Cameron will probably go down.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Any measure that George Soros and his proxies (Dear Leader here in the States) support should be scrutinized and defeated. But it's more than that, of course. It's like the UK gets a taste of what it's like to rebel against tyranny. Specifically the non-elected members of the EU parliament or whatever their leadership consists of. And the new leadership that will come on board after Cameron steps down will be interesting.

And since the decision has been made, I can voice my opinion without worrying about looking like some asshat foreign interventionist like so many other asshats who feel it necessary to comment on matters that don't or shouldn't concern them. Namely, elections here in the US.

I'll quietly root for whomever the Conservatives put up for PM but I won't go out of my way to bash anyone who opposes them. It's my hope that other asshats take note and follow that lead.

Johan

Meet Boris Johnson, the english Trump, former mayor of London, one of the main figures of the "Leave" campaign and most probably UK's next PM

boris-johnson-at-shaftebu-001.jpg