• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Account Needs Activation

TheOldGuy_1955

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Looks like you found it - or something happened, because I found my confirmation email this morning, and my account reflects my new EmAdd. Thanks for quick and excellent response. Adam RULES, lol.

TheOldGuy_1955

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Oops, another problem. Involves logging in. The forum shows me as logged in. But when I go to a models page, I cannot log in. It shows me as not logged in. I enter my UN and PW, the page blinks and takes me right back to the "You are not Logged in" message. I am positive I am using the correct info. I have read the FAQ and don't find anything regarding this. Help, please? Thanks.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oops, another problem. Involves logging in. The forum shows me as logged in. But when I go to a models page, I cannot log in. It shows me as not logged in. I enter my UN and PW, the page blinks and takes me right back to the "You are not Logged in" message. I am positive I am using the correct info. I have read the FAQ and don't find anything regarding this. Help, please? Thanks.

You can always try logging in through here first: http://my.freeones.com/

Click remember me. This should help. Then try going to the board and see if you're logged in there as well.

If it doesn't work, you might have to clear out those pesky cookies.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Hello,
do I need to do something to post new thread?

Your first 5 posts are moderated and need to be approved first before they show up.
Some times it takes a bit of time before a moderator has taken a look at your post.

Just post more and you will not have to deal with the approvals. ;)

tricco

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hey, I have simmilar problem. I have already activated my account but when I try to login on myfreeones it says: "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details". Could you please reactivate my account?

freeones_regina

Administrator
Hey, I have simmilar problem. I have already activated my account but when I try to login on myfreeones it says: "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details". Could you please reactivate my account?

should now be ok, please try again.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Lol some of these people wanted activation so badly and their one and only post is please activate :1orglaugh