• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2023 Chicago Mayoral Runoff

Good idea for a separate thread. I’m not familiar with either guy. Is it really going to be Law & Order vs Defund The Police?

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/l...black-woman-in-america/ar-AA189wPL?li=BBnb7Kz

This is the kind of shit that perpetuates problems. Not only for race relations, but for politicians that might be able to do even just a small amount of good.

I live no where near Chicago, and even I know how bad the crime rate is. Virtually EVERYDAY, there is at least one story, about some little thugs, shooting, robbing or attacking somebody in that city. Now in fairness I get those stories off of yahoo, but it always seems they are either out on bail from pending charges, or have a long enough wrap sheet, you could drape it off of the Sear's tower, and it would hit bottom.

If I am wrong, please point out where I misinformed.

While Lori Lightfoot was Mayor so many Black people were murdered with other Black people going to prison for those murders of Black people that there were not enough Black people remaining to vote for her. This is definitely Whitey’s fault as we were the Invisible Hand controlling everything behind the scenes.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Is there anything more quintessentially American than a 2-horse political race with diametrically opposed positions?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Two horses from the same stable both being Democrats.
At least neither is a Daley.

While Lori Lightfoot was Mayor so many Black people were murdered with other Black people going to prison for those murders of Black people that there were not enough Black people remaining to vote for her. This is definitely Whitey’s fault as we were the Invisible Hand controlling everything behind the scenes.
The 2nd place guy found enough votes from the pool.

Mr. Daystar

Those pictures tell me, that whom ever said an AR15 isn't a reasonable weapon for self, or home defense, is VERY wrong, because that would be the first thing I grab, if I looked out of my window, and saw that group of fine, upstanding productive members of society coming my way. In fact, I think and extra mag or 2 would be in order.

Those pictures tell me, that whom ever said an AR15 isn't a reasonable weapon for self, or home defense, is VERY wrong, because that would be the first thing I grab, if I looked out of my window, and saw that group of fine, upstanding productive members of society coming my way. In fact, I think and extra mag or 2 would be in order.

Who needs guns? I'd create a fake flash mob and have them all show up at a studio set Nordstroms... that had a bomb in it. How's that for a smash and grab? Plenty of wet hamburger flying around for the dogs to eat.

Mr. Daystar

Who needs guns? I'd create a fake flash mob and have them all show up at a studio set Nordstroms... that had a bomb in it. How's that for a smash and grab? Plenty of wet hamburger flying around for the dogs to eat.
Although I believe AR's are illegal in Illinois, I KNOW explosive devices are. To much collateral damage. and if you have a scope, you get the joy of seeing the horror in his eye's, as the guy next to him, sees your target drop.

Although I believe AR's are illegal in Illinois, I KNOW explosive devices are. To much collateral damage. and if you have a scope, you get the joy of seeing the horror in his eye's, as the guy next to him, sees your target drop.

Can I jump the curb with my GMC and hit them while they wait in line on the sidewalk at the welfare office? You can shoot whatever strays get away that my front bumper don't pulverize.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
The Who nailed it many years ago

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are effaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right

Mr. Daystar

Can I jump the curb with my GMC and hit them while they wait in line on the sidewalk at the welfare office? You can shoot whatever strays get away that my front bumper don't pulverize.
Well, now that you wrote it out on a public message board, they probably will have a very good case for premeditation. Things like that need to be kept secret, and just done. Kind of like when you go on vacation, and you turn off the valves on your hot water tank, but crank it as high as it will go, so your house blows up, and you collect on insurance.

Mr. Daystar

I guess those checks have already cleared from the insurance???
The check clearing isn't your issue. The statute of limitations is what you need to keep in mind. Remember 2 people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.