• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Apparently you are not aware of what is going on in America today. The middle class (mostly Caucasian) are funding millions and millions of people who 1) shouldn't even be here, or 2) do absolutely nothing and live off welfare and handouts.

I've lived in the inner city my whole life and I literally see it every day...women on the bus who have 4-6 kids and cannot even afford their busfair...yet, middle class working folks can't even afford the day care prices for the two kids they have knowing they can't afford to have 3 or more children because they're getting hosed by and funding a poisonous system so backward it awards those sucking off the system and working man and penalizes those who are working their tails off.

It doesn't help that corporations continue to send jobs to other countries and take advantage of off shore tax shelters. We should all be concerned about social justice, and that starts with good paying jobs which would negate the need for people to milk a broken system, that I'm more concerned with than whether or not women have access to abortions, the gays get married, and keeping Christianity the default public religion.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Been seeing some pundits criticize Trump's plan to deport 2-3 million undocumented immigrants. Do they realize that he's talking about undocumented immigrants who are criminals? I mean are you really going to fight to keep criminals here in the country?

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Been seeing some pundits criticize Trump's plan to deport 2-3 million undocumented immigrants. Do they realize that he's talking about undocumented immigrants who are criminals? I mean are you really going to fight to keep criminals here in the country?

Dude you can stop now.
I'll be happy to plagiarize something from National Review if it will help you get back to normal.

georges

Staff member

sean miguel

the campaigns and the election are over. Every single one of these posts post November 8th are off topic and a violation.

Please direct anything related to the result to The Trump Presidency thread - a golden thread of opportunity, adventure and winning.

Jack Davenport

I disagree. The White House is a better crib than Trump Tower. How many acres does it sit on? His Mara Lago place is pretty nice however.

Any vehicle transporting the president steps into becomes air force one, marine one or first car.
If the president becomes not a president as was the case when Nixon traveled back to calif after resigning
the plane mid flight was no longer referred to as air force one.

The plane that carried the murdered body of jfk back to Washington- illegally I might add- was SAM 26000.
It also rescued pres Clinton when his af1 ran off the tarmac and was stuck.

SAM 26000 rescued him and became af1 for the last time that day. Monica Lewinsky also traveled overseas on that plane.
President carter, ford and Nixon traved to Egypt for sadats funeral.

JFKs body was transferred complete with a blood trail to the right side front storage compartment- witnesses by af2 pilot at love field.
-
:suicide:

Jack Davenport

We already know this. Air Force One has become a name that most Americans recognize to identify the presidential plane. Much like "Gate" has been added to any political scandal.

We already know this. Air Force One has become a name that most Americans recognize to identify the presidential plane. Much like "Gate" has been added to any political scandal.

I was trying to say trumps plane is not AF1 unless he is on it and a sitting president.

JFKs plane was only air force one on the return from dallas because pres Johnson was aboard.

AF2 was not af2 anymore as we had no vp= name unsure depends on who was aboard

did you know of the blood trail

Jack Davenport

I am not sure I knew about the blood trail.

As for Trump's 757 his kids will be using it after January 20th. Trump also has to divest himself of most of his wealth or transfer it to trusts or his heirs while president. Conflict of interest issues and such. I'll be happy to assist him with that task for a nominal fee.

The trust issue is up in the air. as to whether he has to get rid of his wealth is up in the air also

To create a blind trust he would have to sell alot of buildings quickly and put the money in a blind trust.
A building cant be put in a blind trust- its there and anything he does to it or the country its in while making decisions as president
he will know about unless he gets alzheimers quickly. Its gonna be weird and controversial.
my uncle and aunt will be bitching for 8 years.

If I were isis I would take over a trump building and dare him to bomb it. what a mess
actually a lot of the building that have his nam-e he does not own- he sells his brand
and collects a fee- that way he has no downside really.

He supposedly has a building in Saudi Arabia. a new thread was just born

I do not think he would want to sell everything to be president personally

Jack Davenport

The trust issue is up in the air. as to whether he has to get rid of his wealth is up in the air also

To create a blind trust he would have to sell alot of buildings quickly and put the money in a blind trust.
A building cant be put in a blind trust- its there and anything he does to it or the country its in while making decisions as president
he will know about unless he gets alzheimers quickly. Its gonna be weird and controversial.
my uncle and aunt will be bitching for 8 years.

If I were isis I would take over a trump building and dare him to bomb it. what a mess
actually a lot of the building that have his nam-e he does not own- he sells his brand
and collects a fee- that way he has no downside really.

He supposedly has a building in Saudi Arabia. a new thread was just born

I am talking about his personal wealth.
Did I say blind trust? You have no idea what you are talking about.

I know you did not say blind trust I am fairly good at mincing language- not trying to fight
Extra cash could be put in a trust but if he knows who is getting it- like a family member whats the difference.

buildings and land are assets and could be conflicting.

His children running his companies is a conflict as he gets them back after his presidency- conflicting

dems will be complaining for 8 long years- put your ear plugs in. I am not against trump

I have assets in a trust and I know who gets it and who needs to die b 4 they get it
if it were say in where ever-

would I want to cause something that that city is bombed

cause property taxes to go up

put in sidewalks or other improvements near by

prevent something from being built nearby or the reverse

putting a goat on a golf course and getting the agricultural tax rate- should I sign a bill ending or extending it

we have 3 similar threads here about the same stuff

Jack Davenport

There are about a thousand different types of trusts. Revocable and irrevocable. Without seeing a financial statement, my guess is the majority of his wealth is tied up in the Trump Organization. I doubt Donald Trump has 2 million in cash in his personal accounts.