• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the hottest woman alleging interactions with trump?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
This could include women who had NDAs or just raised allegations of sexual assault. Or god forbid, genuine consensual romantic relations with him. In any case, that's a lot of women and I think very few of us know what every one of them looks like.

I thought this would be a timely topic given that an interaction with one of those women could be what puts him behind bars.
So do you have any you consider to be the hottest of group?

My current vote is for 1997 playmate Karen McDougal.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...alleged-affair-details-trump-tried-to-pay-her
(https://www.freeones.ca/karen-mcdougal)
241212_full.jpg

Reactions: sj1

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Everyone has observed the Trump thread embargo very well the last couple of years so I'll allow this one.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Probably one none of use know about, because she kept her mouth shut, when he paid her off.

Reactions: sj1

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
In about three weeks there's going to be another lawsuit starting up in the Southern District of New York. E. Jean Carroll vs. Donald J. Trump. She actually has two lawsuits pending against him.

Pass the popcorn.

In about three weeks there's going to be another lawsuit starting up in the Southern District of New York. E. Jean Carroll vs. Donald J. Trump. She actually has two lawsuits pending against him.

Pass the popcorn.

As a potential Desantis supporter I hope Trump is tied up enough in court stuffs that he is unable to run an effective and focused campaign for Presidency. Please arrest and prosecute him. Convict and incarcerate him if you can get a guilty verdict too.

giphy.gif

2trumparrested.png

legmann61

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Is there a thread for "female Trump supporters you'd like to bang"? I have a list.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Mr. Trump seems a bit light in the wallet this week after losing in court yesterday. :p :)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Mr. Trump seems a bit light in the wallet this week after losing in court yesterday. :p :)

He's always been light in the wallet. Everything he owns is on paper, an illusion. He........is cash poor.