• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trans/Non-Binary Athletes Need a New Cat. for Inclusiveness and Fairness in Intl. Sports??

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Votes

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Cycling Canada says athletes can compete as chosen gender in non-UCI events
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/ot...s-chosen-gender-in-non-uci-events/ar-AA1e8yzC

athletes will be able to compete according to their currently identified gender for the rest of the year in Canadian competitions that are not sanctioned by the world cycling governing body.

The International Cycling Union (UCI) announced last Friday that female transgender athletes who transitioned after male puberty will no longer be able to compete in women’s
races.
So are there unsanctioned competitions that are worth competing in?
Either way, this would be an easy fix - every reputable athlete could simply boycott any unsanctioned event. The events would either die out due to no sponsors/money from the lack of big names, or they would become sanctioned, and have to follow UIC rules.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Was just thinking out loud but not so loud the neighbors are complaining again. Anyway, boxing has weight classes. Why not take all the transgenders and group them all together based upon testosterone levels? Some events may also require weight classes too. That may be something that would include all transgenders but not infringe on the rights and opportunities of real women. Completely separate competition but something more inclusive intended for them. Fairest thing I can think of.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I don't know why I allowed this topic to stay open as long as I did.

Just so we're clear - transphobia and abuse of non-binary people will not be tolerated in ANY form on this forum. Whoever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.