• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This site can’t provide a secure connection

SuperCJ79

The best things in life are Free!
I'm not sure if this is a FreeOnes problem or something on my end, but for the last couple of days I get this message when I use FreeOnes.com "This site can’t provide a secure connection www.freeones.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" "Unsupported protocol The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite." This is on Chrome and when I use www.FreeOnes.co.uk it just looks like a basic text with the images not showing, this is also the same on Internet Explorer as well, but I get this message instead "This page can’t be displayed Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://www.freeones.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator."

I'm also having this problem with the images on Pimpandhost.com, which makes me think it's something to do with me, but I've tried everything I can think of including clearing my cookies and cache, switching my virus protection off and many other options, but nothing seems to help.

Any help is much appreciated :)

SuperCJ79

The best things in life are Free!
It seems to be working fine now, so I don't know what the problem was, hopefully it will stay like it :D

freeones_regina

Administrator
It seems to be working fine now, so I don't know what the problem was, hopefully it will stay like it :D

Yeah, I can't reproduce the error but possible someone already fixed this over the weekend.

Thanks for reporting this though. :thumbsup:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member

I'm also having this problem with the images on Pimpandhost.com, which makes me think it's something to do with me, but I've tried everything I can think of including clearing my cookies and cache, switching my virus protection off and many other options, but nothing seems to help.

Any help is much appreciated :)

pimpandhost is one of the free picture hosting sites that are just not reliable. I share your frustration with watching tons of posts, and just seeing the sign for a deleted file on their servers.

I wish that those members would learn!

Use other free hosts, that seem to almost eternally host pictures and gifs.

www.abload.de is one of them

Or:

https://picr.de/