• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PURE-TS.COM - all bareback hardcore TS site with 10-15 updates per month! Come inside!

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Luna Snow met an American tourist while walking around the mall and when they locked eyes...they both knew it was on! She went back to his hotel room and changed into some sexy lingerie. When she arrived before him, his hard cock was ready to take care of all her needs. He fucked that sweet trans booty as she softly moaned and loved every second of it. Europe can be a magical place sometimes!

lunasnow11.JPG

lunasnow12.JPG

lunasnow15.JPG

lunasnow17.JPG

you can see this Euro hottie and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Chanel Jordan is loving life after she has finally come out as trans. Previously she has only topped other trans girls and cis girls, but today is another story altogether. She is giving up that ass for a big dick stud for the first time ever! How exciting for Chanel to affirm her transness by getting buttfucked like cis girls do! Damn sometimes the best fantasies are actually reality.

chaneljordan11.JPG

chaneljordan14.JPG

chaneljordan15.JPG

chaneljordan16.JPG

you can see this blonde TS starlet bottom for the first time and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Kenzie Lovecox lives a boring life in one of the flyover states, schlepping into work each week and bored to tears with the tedium and dreary office existence. She didn't transition and become a beautiful girl to be this fucking bored with life. So when a handsome stranger reaches out to her and offers to take her to Vegas for a weekend - she can't say yes fast enough. And once she is there, its time to dress to the nines and get her hair and makeup done so she can not until fulfill her fantasy of being an ultra glamorous slut...but she is HIS fantasy of fucking a thick and stunning trans girl bareback in his hotel room.

kenzielovecox12.JPG

kenzielovecox13.JPG

kenzielovecox14.JPG

kenzielovecox18.JPG

you can see this thick new TS starlet and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Treasure Barbiee is upset at her man and lets him know about it. They have been arguing lately and she doesn't like the way the relationship is going. So she plans to do something about it, she reassures him that she loves him and only him and he swoops her up into his arms. Predictably from here the clothes come off and she is on her knees worshiping his big dick before he pounds her out all over their closet. Treasure Barbiee is BACK baby!

treasurebarbiee41b.JPG

treasurebarbiee42.JPG

treasurebarbiee44.JPG

treasurebarbiee46.JPG

treasurebarbiee49.JPG

you can see this busty brunette trans hottie and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE