• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Federal Courts Strike Down Voter ID Restrictions in North Carolina and Wisconsin

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Pussy. All I'm doing is copy/pasting articles from accredited news sources, but you have to lash out personally at me, like I'm the one who wrote it. Pussy. Play the victim. Pussy. Have a fake reason to be angry and afraid. Pussy. Have a fake reason to ignore the same Constitution that dear ol' Daddy swore to protect. Pussy. Have a fake reason to ignore the same Constitution that as a lawyer (excuse me while I laugh hysterically while simultaneously projectile vomiting) you claim to cherish. Pussy. Be afraid you pathetic Pussy. Hide under the bed Pussy. The Voter-Frauds are coming to get you Pussy. They're out there in the millions Pussy. They're the sole reason why your piece of shit candidate is going to lose to the only piece of shit candidate that he could lose to Pussy. They're the sole reason why your piece of shit candidate is going to lose quick enough for the evening news to report it Pussy. All the Voter-Frauds are going to make you cry like the Pussy that you are Pussy. All the Voter Frauds are going to steal your election Pussy. The courts are letting them do it Pussy. The same courts that as a lawyer (excuse me while I laugh hysterically while simultaneously projectile vomiting), you're supposed to respect and support Pussy. The COURTS are sanctioning the millions and millions of Voter Frauds Pussy. How does that make you feel Pussy? All those illegal immigrant Voter Frauds, waiting in their Borg alcoves, energizing for Election Day Pussy. And THE COURTS are letting them get away with it Pussy. Does it make you want to pick up a gun Pussy? Or perchance, a pair of pliers Pussy? Does all this make you want to post something that makes you feel less like a Pussy than you are Pussy?

You really are the dumbest motherfucker I have had the pleasure of continuously laughing at on any forum. Pussy.

The real pussies around here are the ones that claimed to serve in the military ( your fat ass couldn't make it through one day of boot camp) and this pussy invites you to say it to my face the next time I am in Vegas.

I'll be glad to say it to yours.

Pussy.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
One thing that should separate us from turd world banana republics is the integrity of our voting process. That shit should be sacred regardless of the clowns we are voting for.

Voting for the next leader of the free world :)1orglaugh obama) should require at least the same credentials as putting something on layaway at walmart.

Make america less shitty again.

come mister tally man tally me banana.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This is what it is and everybody knows why this happened.

But as far as it being discriminitive to ask for ID proving you are a citizen to vote, give me a break.
Is it discrimination when you must have ID to get alcohol, cigs, or buy a gun?
Is it discrimination when you must have ID to drive a car?
Get hired for a job?
Pick up your child from school?
Apply for welfare, foodstamps, or unemployment?

This is ridiculous. I don't get the opposition to this. I have to show an ID for damn-near everything from as buying a beer to getting on an airplane but yet somehow it is inequitable to insist on the same requirement in order to vote? As a taxpayer and voter, I would be in favor of anything that legitimizes that the person voting is indeed who they say they are. I would also be in favor of any efforts that would enable and encourage people to easily acquire a picture ID. No American citizen should be without proper identification for any reason.

I TOTALLY AGREE
in my state you can get an ID not a drivers license card very cheaply and I last I think its valid around 5-7 years.
I got one in case I lost my drivers license- why they make it so similar to a drivers license is beyond me.

My only problem is how ids work in other states and the fact you have to pay for the id.
lawyers might fight over paying for something so you can vote- maybe they need to be free- drivers license fees pay for ids also for all

Paying to vote is not constitutional.

OTHER WISE FUCK IT I AM NOT GOING TO BE ALIVE LONG ANYWAY- Just hold it together until I am DEAD.