• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't be surprised if Chauvin "walks.."

I'm wondering if the jury will even go with this. The entire country is going to be on high alert next week.
I had Casey Anthony in Old Sparky for the death of her daughter Caylee. I had a favorable outcome and I assumed way too much while filtering the information. Never, ever try to predict the actions of a jury. Too many human elements in making the sausage to be served as the verdict.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
We will learn the answer shortly. It didn’t take the jury long to reach a verdict.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I hesitate to put this in the same thread because we still don't know all the facts, but a 15-yr old black girl in Ohio was shot by police literally minutes before the verdict.
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...ficer-involved-shooting-east-side/7309088002/

It's pretty muddy because the girl was allegedly attacking someone with a knife, so it could be a totally different set of circumstances. But the sad thing is that no matter what the facts are, people are going to mix it in with the Chauvin verdict.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Chauvin really wasn't guilty, the jury was afraid of the repercussions of an acquittal.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...in-jurors-intimidated-by-protests-please-dont

Tucker's insights:
  • “The jury in the Derek Chauvin trial came to a unanimous and unequivocal verdict Tuesday afternoon: ‘Please don’t hurt us.’ ”
  • “No politician or media figure has the right to intimidate a jury, and no political party has the right to impose a different standard of justice on its own supporters" [and] that these actions are “an attack on civilization.”
After Big Orange's reign, crying about applying different standards based on political affiliation is quite hypocritical.

The Yak

Screenshot 2021-04-21 153818.png

tvstrip

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...ing-stabbed-in-prison-ap-source-says-00128589

Looks like Chauvin needed some life saving measures before being sent to a hospital.

From that article:
Chauvin’s stabbing is the second high-profile attack on a federal prisoner in the last five months. In July, disgraced sports doctor Larry Nassar was stabbed by a fellow inmate at a federal penitentiary in Florida.
Somehow I feel that there won't be much outrage or a serious investigation into either issue.

It is also the second major incident at the Tucson federal prison in a little over a year. In November 2022, an inmate at the facility’s low-security prison camp pulled out a gun and attempted to shoot a visitor in the head. The weapon, which the inmate shouldn’t have had, misfired and no one was hurt.
LOL

The Yak

thats-good-advice-v0-8irrfpd6sf2c1.jpg

I think attributing the quote to Confucius would have been better but still funny.

The Yak

So, the internet has been abuzz since the news hit and I thought I would share some of the best jokes.

Right off the bat, many have pointed out how interesting it was that he was stabbed on Black Friday.

He would not have been stabbed if he had complied and / or not resisted.

People heard it was actually a drug overdose and / or he tried to pass a false commissary claim.

The prisoner who is alleged to have stabbed him has been placed on administrative leave with pay while the other prisoners investigate. At the conclusion of the investigation, perpetrator will be moved to another prison where everyone will pretend the incident never happened.