• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Benjamin Netanyahu Wins Israeli Elections, Exit Polls Say

Just when the world thought they were rid of this jackal... Bibi's back.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/benjamin-netanyahu-wins-israeli-elections-211750232.html
b78b01a90ca311cb81443cf6b9d525eb

Let the hand wringing and deception begin...

0928-Israel-Netanyahu-simple-bomb-graphic.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Donald J Trump: “Fuck him”

Gmase: If the Israelis like him, them so be it. He will last longer than Liz Truss.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It's official now. Any thoughts specifically on Netanyahu and the Israeli election along with the future of Israel?

It’s Official: Israel’s Bibi Is Back—With a Vengeance​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/official-israel-bibi-back-vengeance-185112436.html
Israel took a hard right turn. To us, its near-term future probably looks a lot like Netanyahu’s last term. For those living there who are not orthodox or right-leaning, it may not be too pleasant.

Reading this paragraph …
Netanyahu's partners in the incoming coalition are three parties representing ultra-orthodox Jewry and three smaller extremist, nationalist parties that together represent an amalgam of racial supremacists, homophobes, and theocrats.

… gives me pause to reflect on the future of our own politics. Race, religion, and gay rights seem to be front and center recently.

Israel took a hard right turn. To us, its near-term future probably looks a lot like Netanyahu’s last term. For those living there who are not orthodox or right-leaning, it may not be too pleasant.

Seems like Israel has been more quiet since Netanyahu's departure. Looks like he had to make a deal with some real hardline Zionists to get back into power. My concern with them is when they start shamelessly baiting for sympathy using one Nazi analogy after another trying to get us involved in their regional conflicts which have no benefit to us.

I wonder what the goals are of this Netanyahu regime.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
An Israeli far-right leader's Al-Aqsa visit sparks outrage and calls for U.N. meeting
https://www.npr.org/2023/01/04/1146912296/israel-ben-gvir-holy-site-jerusalem

Israel is lobbying against calls to hold an urgent session of the United Nations Security Council, following a controversial visit by Israel's far-right national security minister, Itamar Ben-Gvir, to a sensitive holy site in Jerusalem.

On Tuesday, just days after Israel's new ultranationalist government took office, Ben-Gvir toured the hilltop compound that is home to the Al-Aqsa Mosque. The site is revered in Islam as the Noble Sanctuary, where the Prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven, but in Judaism it is called the Temple Mount, because it was the location of the biblical Temples.

Ben-Gvir, previously convicted in an Israeli court of ties to an anti-Arab racist organization, has long called for expanded access and rights for Jews on the hilltop.

Bullying, saber-rattling or just being a douche - take your pick.