• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Being White

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
WHAT I SEE AT FIRST GLANCE: A white guy with his hand on his holstered weapon while an officer attempts to dissuade him, as an onlooker points out to the officer that the man has his hand on his sidearm.
WHAT I SEE ONCE I LOOK AT THE PICTURE LONGER AND EMPLOY THE ONLY TOOL OTHER THAN VISION THAT I HAVE: LOGIC: A white guy whose head is positioned in a challenging way, with a shoulder-strap holster, and he's wearing a T-shirt that appears to make a gun ownership statement; a cop who appears to be trying to diffuse the situation, while his sidearm remains strapped.

I am in NO way a lover of the police....as anyone who has been on these forums for any length of time is aware. This is what I see in the OP's pic.

To answer your question: What is it like being white? To put it into the context that I believe the OP intended, I would say that I proceed through my life with many fortunes and many challenges. But I could never compare what I feel with what a non-White person feels...because I have absolutely no idea.

288gto

The government did it.
I have a question. What is it like being a white man?

I see this photo and I say to myself that if it was Juan or Jamal reaching for his gun that police officer would've put 20 shots into him. So again I ask, what is it like being a white man?

View attachment 776383

This is a stereotype towards white people, but since I don't live in America cannot speak much about it. There is still much work to be done.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Disingenuous. Of the roughly 500 fatal police involved shootings in the US every year, about 25% of them are black people. That's a remarkably low number for a demographic that constitutes about 12% of the population but commits 40% of the violent crimes in America. And when you look at the annual number of police interactions with the public and the number of shootings involved, that number is even more remarkable. There are usually about 60,000,000 police interactions in the US every year, ranging from traffic stops all the way to Officer Involved Shootings. So any contact with law enforcement runs a 0.000833333333% chance of death. While that's not ideal in any society it hardly indicates a shooter's bias or vast racial conspiracy.
That should be 60,000,000 interactions EVERY DAY. I apologize.